Zombie factions (new event idea)

Right so the MT was talking and I came up with a new idea.

What if we combine something thats cool from BD years back and something that was hella controversial.

Introducing Zombie Factions :slight_smile: (wcgr)

World start:
24 hour pause while everyone plants
24 hour pause as everyone gets moved into alliance (8-10 of them), During this 24 hour pause relocation is free and instant. It is advised the leaders discuss locations with other teams to spread out fairly.

Start of ticks:
2-3 of the alliances are suddenly zombie alliances, They are merged into 1 team and can work together. The other 6-8 have to survive against these 2 alliances.

If the zombies manage to conquer the leader of an alliance the whole team gets moved over to the zombie team!

Each time a team gets taken over by the zombies the other teams will gain relics that are assigned to the leader with permanent protection. This will give a 20/20 resource boost to each team. Teams that turn into zombies will lose their relics.

End game:
1000 tick limit.
If any alliances remain each member gets 100 blues * relics owned.
A zombie gets 1000 blues for conquering a leader.
If the zombies win the alliance gets 100 blues * Leaders killed by the original alliance!

The admin will balance the income of each side using crystals that can be given or taken! Rank does not make a difference for this game type!

All of these ideas are a WiP, scroll down to vote on polls to decide the rest.

The map will of course be Earth tho!

Game balancing may be done with resource costs to build out posts / nukes etc

Number of total factions

• 8 Factions
  • 9 Factions
  • 10 Factions
  • Other number/idea (state below)

0 voters

Number of factions that become zombies

• 2 Factions
  • 3 Factions

0 voters

• Tick limit at 1k
  • Tick limit at 1.5k
  • Tick limit at 2k
  • No tick limit

0 voters

• Faction becomes zombies after leader gets conquered
  • Faction becomes zombies after alliance relic/op is taken
  • Other idea (list below)

0 voters

Zombies get increased res at the start? [poll type=regular public=true]

• Yes
  • No
    [/poll]

• 2 ticker
  • 3 ticker
  • 4 ticker

0 voters

Loved this event back in the day, would love to see it again.

But instead of factions randomly becoming zombies I think everyone should begin as humans, and the original zombies will be an admin team. This way all of the players get a chance instead of automatically being on the zombie side and the admins get to have a bit of fun as well.

Sweet, with one remark: Put me in charge and join me randomly so I can kick you out again. :golfer:

The reason this should be leader is that a player can have a shield and relocate. An out posts is stationary and has no shield :confused: and a relic is not very fast or could be put in an unreachable place.

Bumping this to see what y’all still think about it

nice and good but no point in any event before MAY cause most asians are busy with school stuff during this time , so it will just be a waste of time.

Yup same here…:slight_smile:

Would love to see some kind of event or what not to spice things up a bit

Anything during Summer should be ideal

More people = More Chaos

Would say some time around june