Your dream? & sh8t post thread... = )

My dream is become a lawyer and psychological doctor
I want to become rich to do many things
Try guess.

2 Likes

My dream job is to become an Architect or a Photographer

I swear I’ve said this in another topic…

1 Like

My dream is to leave this forsaken family and start living independently.

4 Likes

My dream is to build the future

1 Like

my dream is to sit on a comfy shelf

5 Likes

You can start right now :v

1 Like

my dream is to reach core center of the earth.

1 Like

I wanna study coding and make Supermechs 2 and will not be greedy
Also I love creating inventions yeah just got my mini solar panel for experiments.

3 Likes

jump to the ocean.
It is kinda same.

1 Like

Yeah I know right it in SM future thories.

1 Like

My dream is to not to have a day job

1 Like

Just now I was practicing piano and found one of my old pieces. I forgot what it sounded like. But when I played it, it sounded so good. That intro… Search up “piano concerto in A minor” to find out just how good it is. I really want to master that piece and perform it now! Go on everyone, search it up!

1 Like

Oh nice :v

2 Likes

Mine was a sort of modified one though. Just for piano. Sounds like it has been upgraded, for more effect. If only I practice it well, I will show you.

1 Like

I will show you my homework too :v

1 Like

i Want to go into the medical field but I don’t know if I wanna focus on biology or become a chemist. Im leaning more on the chemist side Bc chemistry is fun but my extended family is telling me to go into finance / business since I am really good at maths. I’ve also debated this profession Bc studying medicine in the US takes a long time and it costs a huge amount of money and I don’t want to seem like a burden to my parents.

However, my one true dream (I’m serious about this) is to eradicate humanity off the face of the earth. I’ll explain if anyone wants me to.

3 Likes

Why would you want to eradicate the humans?

2 Likes

i have many dreams. most are fictional. but i have dreams :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

kinda backward with me huh?
my dream is keep earth alive for at least 2 million years.

2 Likes

Humans are like a virus on Earth. We make everything worse. Extinction, War, Poverty, Murder/Crime, etc. @2ab we have ruined the earth so badly that we have fucking 17.5 years to fix it before our earth literally becomes hell. I could go on for hours about why we don’t deserve this planet and how our personalities are vile.

3 Likes