WTF, 0 dmg dealt on titan?

On my first run of the energy anti titan, I went through the whole fight and should have gotten 4k+ dmg. For some reason, it just said 0 damage dealt. This only happened to my first run of titan. Wtf?

Lel :b Is it normal :b

Pic?

I first didn’t get what you meant, BUT after I played now Titan I saw …

@Berserk40000 @Smirk

New Bug at Titans …

1st battle 6500 damage
2nd battle 6300 damage
3rd battle 0 damage

Total damage shown right now 12800

For no reason, 3rd battle counted as 0 damage :exclamation:

Please fix it … thank you :exclamation:

:wink:

Hey, please, a pic and a user ID of yours :slight_smile:

This is clearly an error of the arena shop, I did not pump it, and I’m fine. In the clan, people also received 0 titanium damage. And they improved titanium damage in the arena shop!

:arrow_down:

Umm yeah still not sure what he tried to say…

:arrow_down:

He has experienced same issue as you and me :exclamation:

There is something broken at Titan battles :exclamation:

@Silverbox @Berserk40000 please check, I dont think that the ID of a player help about this issue :exclamation:

Oh never mind I understand now :v :ok_hand:

TrumptyDumpty, This was most likely a glitch. If you have an account on Super Mechs, Uninstall it then Reinstall it, and then try battling the titan again, even though I am from the past of Supermechs, This Hopefully is the Solution to your Problem.

solve the problem! remove the arena’s bonus, since you cannot correct your mistakes. Our clan is waiting for compensation!

first time i have this bug ID19517134 @ Berserk40000

@Berserk40000 4 attempts are not included damage! titan won! Where is the compensation?

To begin with, it would be nice to see at least some reaction, not monolithic ignoring.

we lost again to the titan and I counted our losses for this month!
At least 4 people in our clan have lost 4 attempts due to YOUR mistake !!!
Possible prize of 200 titanium coins, got 80 = loss of 120 titanium coins!
8 titans passed: 8 * 120 = 960 titan coins you stole from us! Give us back our coins!

Will you solve this problem?
The damage we suffer continues to grow. How will you compensate for this?

Меня начинает заёбывать этот игнор! Т.п молчит, тут молчат, ахуели что ли…
Уже торчат нам по косарю монет, а как исправят тупо отмолчатся, мол норм, “мы молодцы, мы исправили ошибку которую сами создали, за каких то полгода!”

I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO HAVE THIS FIXED? I USED ALL WEPS AND HAVE 9/10 titan damage yet 0… -_-

screenshot of incedent: https://imgur.com/a/w8wjil2

AGAIN IN THE SAME DAY ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!