World Cup with Mordulec - World Cup Groups

Greetings, Pilots!
:soccer::soccer::soccer: EDIT OF WORLD CUP RULES :soccer::soccer::soccer:
Hi all! I do not why my initial idea for the game failed, since no one followed the “single vote” rule. Everyone voted for one team in each group. At first I was irritated, but after second thoughts, yeah, it might also be a good idea. Let me draft new rules, then. This is going to be a simple forecast game. Pick teams that go thru to the cup stage. If you pick right, you get rewards. So you have two votes for each group. As for rewards, I am scheduled for the PM conference with Sarah for tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed, and let the World Cup begin!

GROUP A

• RUSSIA
  • EGYPT
  • URUGUAY
  • SAUDI ARABIA

0 voters

GROUP B

• PORTUGAL
  • SPAIN
  • MOROCCO
  • IRAN

0 voters

GROUP C

• FRANCE
  • AUSTRALIA
  • PERU
  • DENMARK

0 voters

GROUP D

• ARGENTINA
  • ICELAND
  • CROATIA
  • NIGERIA

0 voters

GROUP E

• BRASIL
  • SWITZERLAND
  • COSTA RICA
  • SERBIA

0 voters

GROUP F

• GERMANY
  • MEXICO
  • SWEDEN
  • SOUTH KOREA

0 voters

GROUP G

• BELGIUM
  • PANAMA
  • TUNESIA
  • ENGLAND

0 voters

GROUP H

• POLAND
  • SENEGAL
  • COLUMBIA
  • JAPAN

0 voters

This is my group! Lewandowski gola, gola, gola!
Mordy%20new
Good luck guys, and have fun!

Australia because supermechs thinks Im from new zealand for some reason (Im not) and Australia is similar enough.

The best topic, ever :trophy: :joy::joy:

Wait for TS, reactions, I will do my best to push forward the idea of real rewards. I believe this is really possible!

GUYS… IDK WHY YOU VOTE FOR SEVERAL COUNTRIES… NOW THE POLLS JUST DO NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL… HOW SHALL WE PICK THE WINNING COUNTRIES?

I prefer watching NBA to football :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Anyway it’s a really good idea!

We picked 1 country from each group. Assign a point for every correct pick. When it goes to 16 and below, assign a point for every correct match winner chosen.

BUT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CAST ONE VOTE!!! FOR YOUR FAVOURITE COUNTRY!!! yes a complete sentence

Welp too late now. Sorry Mord.

You could have made just 1 poll with all the countries. Would of made sense then. Making multiple polls for the groups made it seem like we should vote for our group winners

Can happen …

soccer%20-%201

all are confused …

only one can safe …

:wink:

Make sense? and how I would create the cup phase then? from what? what would make sense? I am speechless…OK, polls are closed. Can any of you moderators delete them for me, so that I can make them from scratch, anew? I rephrased the rules again, so that everyone knows what to do…

You are asking people to vote for their favorite teams. It doesn’t matter if you put it in groups or not. End result would be same. If you voted for a team that advanced to cup, then you win a point. Splitting it into multiple group polls or doing just 1 poll…you decide which is easier to understand, vote once

But yes new instructions are more clear

I am sorry, but you did not get the idea. This is SM World Cup, so it can be won by any country, even Saudi Arabia, based on the number of votes… How the hell will you know which country advances to next phase, IF I CREATE JUST ONE GROUP??? WTH IS WRONG? YOU DO NOT WIN BASED ON FIFA WORLD CUP MATCHES! IT IS OUR SUPERMECHS WORLD CUP! WE DECIDE WHICH COUNTRIES WIN…

Lol man you should have made that clear somewhere in your op. Still nothing I read besides this post makes it seem like it’s not based on World Cup

sorry pal :stuck_out_tongue:

Pick Brasil/Argentina/Portugal… just that easy.
You know i got 10k euros on 2.9 for brasil, 9k euros on Argentina for 4.1, and 6k euros for Portugal at 6.8.
If it was SM world cup… where is Romania ?

Why would you do that? This is Supermechs World Cup! Not FIFA World Cup! This has nothing to do with FIFA matches… We run our own Supermechs Cup. Any team can win. We decide…

Did not qualify for the FIFA World CUp? I used the FIFA event groups as inspiration. And the rules say, IF YOUR COUNTRY DOES NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE FIFA WORLD CUP, PICK YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM!

And so i did.
Picked Brasil.
Stop yelling at me, or you get no bannanas.