♦ - Workshop Unlimited (OPEN BETA TEST)

Oh you meant the sprite, I thought you were trying to say the stats were wrong. I mean yeah it’s just the legendary sprite but honestly who cares, there are other things that should be worked on first such as arena buffs or divine tier.

3 Likes

And I thought you was talking about the item itself. Try being more specific when you’re talking about the image, stats or whatever.

I can get all the images too so you don’t need to bother.

8 Likes

Sorry for that, because my friend is not that good at English.

7 Likes

13 Likes

Make items m to d like saber tooth state exclusive in red

2 Likes

well(First select the torso, then select the leg, the leg will not appear.)

1 Like

I think the energy cap drain should be 28 not 39.

the cap drain on it is 33 i think

Hmmm… is this image right then?
Super Mechs] 🤖 MAX Hybrid Energy Cannon! *Mythical Maxing ...

Btw I didn’t take the picture.

i couldve sworn i fought someone with 33 cap damage

Maybe there’s a bug or there’s been an update and we had no idea it got buffed or there’s an arena buff for max energy dmg or max energy damage counts for the energy dmg buff in the arena store.

You might be right tho, but as far as I know, Legendary HEC has 22~ish cap damage, so myth one could be that high

1 Like

it wouldve been the heat cannon

It got buffed

10 Likes

Ignore that then, killin.

Implemented the divine stats mechanic. I’m running short on time, so for now only the torsos have their divine stats set.

I made it warn when the item's divine stats are missing, to this way you don't need to wonder if an item's divine stats are implemented or not.

Arena buffs now apply on item stats too, this can be deactived on the settings (Buffs on ToolTip).

10 Likes

Arena buffs seem to be broken. Instead of 350 HP it adds more than a thousand.

3 Likes

Something goes wrong, when I active arena buffs.

1 Like

Fixed, my code was arbitrarily doubling the values when applying the arena buffs.

I also made it not apply arena buff on items’ health when displaying on ToolTip now.

Thank you.

10 Likes

Energy regen: go back.

4 Likes