do modules count?..
I don’t think so, no.
The grapple and legs don’t count haha. Same type.
Gonna update it to fix some bugs and implement the new items.
Here follows a list of the issues I’m aware:
-= For Workshop Unlimited 2.7 =-
- Missing all new stats from balance.
- Missing Short Ranger, Short Shocker, Long Ranger.
- Armor Annihilation Weight: 17 -> 20
- Random Backgrounds (willybobhero)
-= Soon =-
- Save & Load Mech, AND Import & Export Mech
- Battle Simulator
- Custom Item (Will pick an existing sprite, but element color and stats will be fully customizable)
If you know any issue or have any suggestion please let me know.
I’m looking for two more players to join the WU Testers group. How to get in: Report issues and give suggestions, I’ll be inviting the most helpful ones.
Credit will be also given to everyone who report a real issue which is not yet in the list.
Pssst, revert the old Sphinx stats back…
mods dont count. but everything else does.
omg that will be so OP
YAY thank you
can’t wait for it to come
i have one request to add on to that, to choose the background the mech is at. Like in the game, but you get to pick it.
You mean Random Background?
not random, you get to choose it
where does this version of the game come from???
oh for the love of god… NOT THE SAME THING!!!
oh, that was a fast reply. and i mean 1 day, 2 days, 1 week, 2 weeks… what?
NOT ““soon “”“lol”””""
“Soon Lol” means I don’t know the date
i wonder how killin will do his battle simulator