Windows App too full of ads

the windows app has too many ads, i played the raid and i had to watch 3 ads. when i’m playing on campaign i get at least 2 ads per mission

1 Like

Then dont use the app

1 Like

just informing the admins. i’m currently playing on browser

Such double standards #2

“This game is too p2w. They are milking our money. They are bad. There are other more simpler ways to make money.”

or

“Ads??? Get rid of!! They’re annoying.”

2 Likes

tried playing campaign and an ad pops up after every enemy you defeat?
i don’t mind the ads most of the times, but having 3 ads in one mission is too much

3 Likes

I feel like they’re still in their testing phase at the moment

1 Like

I used the Windows app for awhile, too, but it had a lot of issues. Yeah, I get a little tired of the multiple ads in missions too, but, whatever. SSDD. Not impressed that the ads/videos that give rewards, are not working anymore, as well as the extra cards, in silver boxes. Tried different browsers, but no luck there. I don’t have mobile data, because the rates in Canada are astronomical, so, that’s out of the question too. Just keep plodding along, as per usual. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I can’t go to the portal from the phone, I tried it yesterday = I crashed the application 4 times, hung 3 times, 3 advertisements went without problems - this is all for 1 mission! You are crazy! Do not delete the application just because I look from the phone, what actions will appear.
Most importantly, I have no bonus advertising anywhere, that is, I cannot get 20% hp in a campaign, tokens in the store, coins in the arena, nothing of the kind, and in the campaign advertising goes one by one …

@Sarah247 fix it.

2 Likes