Why Mercy plus spartan is bad

Mercy is range 1-2. Spartan is range 3-6. with nightfall or seraph/back would be better

Thats not how the ranges work…

spartan is 3-6 dude
20 cheers

perfect combo being NF spartan and mercy.
Some funky dual spartan builds can also do

I preferred to use a mercy nightfall and a night eagle . Pretty good combo when I was running a physical.

Spartan and Mercy work well if you add Nightfall.

Explain your idea…

Still a decend build @Joeyjojojunior

Mercy has 1-2 range and 1 push. At 2 range, 1 push will push you to range 3, enabling you to use the Spartan Carnage.

@W.P.O.T.W It was anti energy had 2000 hp and like 400 energy . Was a good build

Actualy i think it still is a very good build as an anti energy(anti phis if you have myrh plates) build.

You are a good build

Well i am 1.93 and 100kg… i would say a bit chubby… but well build none the less.

funny

lol, I think if someone was going to lie about their weight they’d say they’re a bit less than 220 pound. unless he’s a fucking jacked as shit bodybuilder that means he’s packing a bit of a gut. he’s about 1 stonne overweight according to standard BMI.

not a fatass by any means, but its not like he’s claiming to be brad bloody pitt lmao.

EDIT: I probably put a lot more effort into this post than I should have, I need to go out drinking again I’m getting stir crazy as shit goddamn.

Is that you on the left?

Nightfall = Mejor daño mínimo
Spartan = Mejor rango y reducción resistencia
Mercy = Mejor daño máximo
< Ahora depende, 2 nightfall pueden garantizarte una win, siempre no te alejen fuera de rango, porque tienen un daño mínimo de 300 o más con la shop al 17%

NF + SC + Mercy.

Literally all you need is NF and that’s one of the deadliest phys builds right there.

oh, snap.

Ouch…