Why is your forum acct named the way it is?

i named my forum acct @MasterChief because i absolutely love halo. why did you pick your name? give a detailed response, and if its good, ill like it.

3 Likes

JamAnime12 is my forum and main account in game name.
JAM is My initial
I like Anime
I like the number 12 and was born the 12th of a month

2 Likes

Bionicle. fan. 414. Need I say more?

2 Likes

TheWindWeaver is based on my favorite King Of Fighter Unlimited Match character , named God Angelique for using razor sharp winds , lightning and thunder storms for her abilities ,hitting her is near impossible once she caught you makes a mistake , she will relentllessly cut you down until it’s game over without cutting you a slack , aggressive offensive fighters are always my favorite

5 Likes

because i stuck with the name for 14 years now

3 Likes

My name came from the old youtube name Arctares, but i got it from Antares drone in legacy, so I just merged the star Arcturus with Antares to make Arctares. For some reason Xzyckon and Arctares = Zarkares

5 Likes

it’s an acronym of personal info I won’t elaborate on.

I’ve also had it for 9 years.

2 Likes

The Legend of Zelda: A Link between worlds.

my oldest brother is kholdstare (zelda a link to the past)
and as above my second oldest brother followed in the trend.
and so did I!

2 Likes

cool name

1 Like

I took the tip that shows up in pvp about using your SM account on the forums seriously, thinking it’d link it somehow. Turns out that was total nonsense…

3 Likes

I think this thread is more about how you came up with your name
how did you think of naming yourself that on sm?

WinzKay

Split into two individual assets: Winz + Kay

Winz is just a nickname off of my real name

and Kay originates from K.

“Winz K.”

Looks like a name, no?

Well, it is. When I was younger (lol), I had come up with a name that used my girlfriends last name initial and got “Winz K.”. I had just begun going online for games and such and at that opportunity, I used this weird name I made myself.

It evolved into WinzKay

and more recently, I’ve been going as just Kay. (I need to get a mod to change this forum username to Kay)(I really don’t like Winz because it’s such a cliched and cringe way of nicknaming someone)

5 Likes

Wednesday Thursday Friday.
and also because my name is totally hat and i cannot get banned for having inappropriate name

4 Likes

I always thought is was WTF Riday. We all know what WTF. Riday is also a name. lol

1 Like

Reiko Murata Bots (Supemechs) ReiMuBots. it’s catchy. it was gonna be ReiMuMechs but it didn’t have same phonetic twist.

3 Likes

Well, i got the name from my old acc username, S1yd0g.
I didnt realise it was a bot name in Supermechs.
Where the term ‘‘W4RD0G’’ came in, i was just doing random thinking
the 77 part? no clue at all. Probs cus it was my lucky number.

3 Likes

i invented opoco, and kurtaro kurtstar is because my second name is Kurt and because i like jojos a real life friend started calling me kurtaro kurtstar and i liked it

1 Like

I also love Joseph lmao

2 Likes

oh you are aproaching me ? (your zawarudo pic)

2 Likes