Why did the 1st 🤢 rank reward become so horrific?

I wanna say this long time ago, but i will be ended with 1000 years suspended. You stu… Monk…Aa…H…l…e

6 Likes

Simple, fast and clear!

4 Likes

@WarMachine
Are you really satisfied with this?

4 Likes

Lmao 3 years of reloaded and only now again we have a question about it… TS not gonna do anything… just relax and look how this sink deeper and deeper

4 Likes

Greed developers more!

• Decrease in randomness.
  • Empty portals.
    -5 packs in which there are no legends.
  • Paint with 1000 coins in 100 tokens.
    -Destruction
    Boxing for 1 rank.
    and is approaching.
  • Destruction of full game balance.
    @rc1 @rianma123 @WinzKay @Madao_San
    Well, the question to which I would like to receive an answer and from you you want to change boxing for 1 rank, please vote.
4 Likes

Vote please) :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

super mechs

• Kill the game
  • We will try to reach the developers again
  • Skip

0 voters

3 Likes

What trolls fast get for being top rank 1 XD

2 Likes

Funny how your complaining about a reward you dont ever get

1 Like

Which is great
Same as that eng reg which is not used by anyone
And that epic kit?great i can get one in 5 minutes or less

But that s pretty good for base update players

4 Likes

No,all rewards.
Rank 3 is shit as well,so are the others.

Make the Season Box god damn worth it.Otherwise…what’s the point?

4 Likes

Indeed!
For these guys,that’s gonna be like a legendary worth!!

5 Likes

The virus pumped 2 accounts of rank 1 stupid laugh at him! Especially 1 is still in your clan under the name of godzila! And the second is Satan!

• Feel free to laugh at others, huh?
    -Look at first for yourself!
    :sweat_smile:
3 Likes

I agree with you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes, we got the base and for us any card is now like a piece of cake :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s interesting to see how you fall to the bottom if the claws and the golem epic random weapon disappear! You will become nothing! You will have to look for gorgon or canopy weapons! Think those before you say something to the person who didn’t ask you anything!
:rofl:

This account was the virus! Why is he not laughing at you!

2 Likes

I did return to this game to listen to the envy of schoolchildren!:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

he is a thief, he stole a student’s account.

I dislike Him because he was one of the bigger smurfers back in the day

told you that? USSR whom he left because of their high opinion? Or who? I know him better than any of you! He didn’t take anything for nothing all the time! Yes, he wet the money into the game is not small! But this is his business. You are not someone to judge him! And I myself can spread any rumors! It’s just that people always believe in the worst!

I can say the same about Alex Albatross that he was a fraudster who stole an account! After all, he has 3 blast magma and sorrow, not counting other myths! But no, he was just lucky to get them, although he has been playing for 2 years on that account!

No, the virus is not a scam! Hacking the game is not possible! Everything is stored on the server and not in the application! And hacking the server is not possible!

And every YouTube you have empty videos with which he tried to fill views! In general, this is nonsense!

The most offensive is that he was betrayed by htk and now he is for you a cheater, a deceiver, a con man! Funny, he gave the hyena which was now gozzled in htc, and was there playing kraken. And now you say that about him. Interesting if I go to htc and then go out everyone will call me a scam too?

4 Likes