Why did the 1st 🤢 rank reward become so horrific?

Again, you could even substitute it yourself! And everyone will believe it since there are many who do not like it here! I will say one thing he is no longer in the game and on the forum he seems to not appear again! I asked him to talk with htk but something they did not succeed with the conversation!

3 Likes

Ghg youtube who is that at all? What is this anonymous ?? There is not even a word about the virus in the name! You are too lied! :rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

And magman (rvenroxin) is right! You knew that it wasn’t for kama to give username and password, but you gave it to kama who introduced himself as a virus! You yourself are to blame! And anyone can copy video links from YouTube and throw on the page (this is called sharing)!

3 Likes

¡Dices cosas completamente inapropiadas y serias y culpas a la persona por fraude sin tener ninguna evidencia significativa! ¡Tú mismo tienes la culpa! ¡Todos saben que no es una buena idea dar nombre de usuario y contraseña! Como dijo Genya, ¡podría venderlo y luego intentar devolvérselo! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

How about to get rid of spam general thread which push it above with useless info and move to fckn pm, just let it die

3 Likes

1 Like

He could write off two pages by writing it to himself! And substituting a virus. Yes, the virus is not very honest, but it’s too much if he had stolen something! I won’t believe it not when I bought an account from him myself! And I’m not experiencing any problems!

GHG YOUTUBE Who the hell is that? I do not know such people! And the word virus is not there. In short, in any case, there was nothing to give passwords to!

1 Like

That and the virus is no longer here

1 Like

I don’t care about that story and who is right/wrong there, but see useless spam in general part of forum ? Hell no.

2 Likes

And what do you mean by that? Do you think the same person? XD scammers again I AM TIRED OF YOUR paranoia

1 Like

Yes, this is spam! And there is! Is it like advertising to anger everyone against one right?:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong. Im not talking about topic, but about forum themself which push it above because of new messages. If topic dead then it’s should. Muted it. Cya.

1 Like

here we are discussing the problem of randosm and not your problems

yes I agree! :dizzy_face:

We are all exactly none who will not change anything with randomness! :cowboy_hat_face:
It remains to take your broom and accelerate to the horizon

1 Like

I didn’t even say a word , chill out and have some blin , jeez

1 Like

Bombing ??? :dizzy_face::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

ummmms good :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What the hell happened here?

discussed the reward from rank 1 and as a result the virus became a scam :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
@Virus_SLIP2310_Virus