Why did the 1st 🤢 rank reward become so horrific?

– The current award for 1 rank is 5 Epic cards, 1 gold or epic crystal.

– The old award for 1 rank is a golden transformational relic, and 4 epics!

• Why is the new award so terrible? I liked it more old than this!

• Why would developers not change the reward for 1 rank? This is the highest rank! And the reward must be appropriate!

• And not 6 seasons in a row 5 epics that pulls on vomiting already! For top 1-10 there should also be an appropriate reward.

• What can you add to this ???
    Who for what would increase the reward for 1 rank!

• With the advent of the base, more resources are needed and a golden relic of turning an item is needed than some kind of relic for turning into a saint who falls from clan wars!

• Change Rank 1 Reward
  • No, I like 5 epics
  • I’m happy with everything

0 voters

8 Likes

Rank 1 reward, not the biggest issue that needs change! But you’re right about that! Are you already in htc? Or not?:slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

From now I’m funny! The developers killed and the reward for rank 1 is so funny! I have already talked about this more than once, they are all exactly!

4 Likes

Yes, yes, yes. The reward is so terrible that I sometimes want to throw my phone in the trash! Who is with this set Like! New reward full of shit!

3 Likes

At least someone supported me) Thanks guys
:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

@Alex_Iron , @grosboss, @lordgorgon, @Darkstare, @Misfit, @Nagisa-777, @Nagibator !
What do you think?

I think I can tag these players?

5 Likes

Honestly, the best rewards were given in the old version, every member of a top 3 clan had in his inventory a brand new mythical item.
That was a real reward.

8 Likes

I completely agree, before the members of the victorious clans of the weekly battles received the myth. Not that the Units are funny right now?:grin:

4 Likes

57%20AM

we’ve had twins but not triplets before

4 Likes

Yes, my friend helped me in promoting the topic, or maybe it’s 2 different people who knows correctly? I believe that Top players deserve real rewards and not 5 boxing epics.

4 Likes

I’m surprised at how greedy the game is.
Change of name 0> 100> 200> 400> 500> 700> 800 and so on tokens why not leave 100 as a maximum afterwards.
Paint is the funniest, everyone remembers how much the most expensive paint used to cost (1000 gold coins) it was black! Now it costs a lot of money without giving anything, top clans (10 awards get only 3 and what kind of awards are these? 1 epic 2 blue cards and some kind of medal.

3 Likes

Top 1 clan get a rare torso :joy:

8 Likes

My old name is Magman, who remembers me thanks, I kind of returned from the past. I’m talking about too eagerly doesn’t seem? Yes, the paint of the storm, let 300t, it beautifully agrees, but white and red and green, as well as greedy portals and boxes from the arena. Yes Yes. 6 seasons of more than one legend! How do you like this? from 1st rank!:rofl:

3 Likes

for the moment i don’t know…

luck or nothing as raffle

4 Likes

I agree, the game is just roulette like a revolver drum, but what about the top? We all shine, we play already how much? And the players who appeared a year or 2 years ago will choke us in the arena, isn’t it funny?

5 Likes

I mean the same is a bunch of shit

3 Likes

That’s the creepy version of the HellFire Armor :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Yes, I agree! :rofl:

4 Likes

Greetings to the best of the best, can you add something here? Or laugh at this with us? @bestplayerintheworld

3 Likes

Miron, what do you think? @Miron_Mironovich

3 Likes