Who doesn't look at it will regret

Where is tacticsoft??
is this new
Company name is different for those who don’t understand
:scream:

5 Likes

bruh

2 Likes

I can’t remember it not saying Gato Games. this has been there for a looooooooong time.

2 Likes

bruh xD

it’s true, I looked it up and it’s there

Gato Games is a group of people who used to work for TS xD

Migration over to the Gato Games forum or staying here tho?

2 Likes

sure

Their platform,

woah

1 Like

I saw this for the first time new

1 Like

this did not happen to me

1 Like

That’s because Tactisoft and Gato Games have made a game transfer (SuperMechs goes to Gato so Tactisoft can focus on making/improving Battle Arena 2) agreement and things will likely start to change, both in small and large scales. I don’t know if this is 100% concrete but it was enough to pull me out of forum retirement, so there’s that.

I regret looking at this. As a SM Veteran, this disappoints me

2 Likes

Why
new management woo

and yet I’m willing to bet that this will change nothing about super mechs at all.

2 Likes

so ts is abandoning us,
EYYY GUYS WERE F*KN ADOPTED NOW, USE EXCUSE OF WORKING ON ANOTHER GAME TO HIDE UR SHIT MISTAKE HUH?

1 Like

I do like your comparison of calling us adopted xd.

i am part time poet, artist, rapper, piano man,
i am master of the arts

To be fair, Tactisoft was in an identity crisis period for almost the whole time since they were juggling about 4 games at once and didn’t want to keep on focusing on the same mech game because of how they wanted to work on something new.

I mean, if you were doing one thing until you got tired of doing it but you weren’t able to do something else like you would normally do but are now forced to do since it’s part of your job, wouldn’t you eventually start to get exhausted by it until you call quits on what you were doing?

Sure, playing a broken game is one thing but trying to balance the weight of your fanbase’s wants, the development of fixes for in-game issues, the usual problems that come up in everyday life to torment you, and trying to do all that without making a mistake so that you don’t upset anyone in the process must be sanity-grinding.

But hey, now that Tactisoft finally has a chance to catch its breath as a new ally has come to lift the SuperMechs burden off of them, the game could finally get a new coat of paint on top of the patches and rebalances that could come in November. So, we can finally sit back and catch our breaths since Gato Games has arrived to get SuperMechs back onto its feet and to continue the legacy as it was meant to be to begin with.

1 Like

im not so sure about the “catch our breath” part but you do have a point, for me its utter chaos and constant paranoia

Ok, maybe not catch our breath but we can at least relax and hope that the tension gets relieved in due time.

There are a few problems with that paragraph
“balance the weight” they never checked the forum :confused:
“making a mistake so that you dont upset anyone” They never really spent time to read our opinions so how would they know
“New ally” You realize that gato games is just ts offshoot
“back on its feet” “continue legacy” I know you dont mean that literally but there is that one nutcase out there whos like smashes head with hammer continue legacy? You insane? its already reloaded!