Which is better? 3-types of OP builds

in this topic I want to decide which of these three is best! I very often met all three, but I did not understand why one is better than another, why they meet so often, why they are so strong and why any top player plays them?

all three builds:

Classic:
Annotation%202020-08-01%20125438

by @CleverName:
Annotation%202020-08-01%20125602

by @lordgorgon
Annotation%202020-08-01%20125744

please tell me which of them is the best, and tell me about the differences, and also tell us which one is stronger.

Edit: If you can, create votes with that builds, and people will solves which is better.

3 Likes
  • The classic
  • The CleverName
  • The LordGorgon
  • ZA WARUDO!!

0 voters

2 Likes

Of the 3 you’ve shown, mine is strongest. I have played all of those builds and that’s the conclusion I’ve come to. LG’s is a close 2nd, the last is a weak 3rd.

1 Like

Get away form me!:joy:

3 Likes

Covid-19 mech, practicing social distancing and disinfecting with heat

9 Likes

8 Likes

Kill corona with fire! :fire:

2 Likes

What about this one? I feel that it’s pretty good.

7 Likes

whichever you put, I will eat you…!!!
hahahaahhahahahahaha

I am very hungry, …
I am hungry, I am hungry, I am hungry,

2 Likes
  • Use tripple magma blast spam build
  • Use resist and HP modules to adjust to the current arena’s counter builds
  • Rinse and repeat over and over until your mentality start to decline and you advanced just a few ranks ahead
  • Congrats , you are now a top player
4 Likes

I dunno, that build has served me unchanged for like 6 months. It’s just that good :sunglasses:

1 Like

That should have been put for “classic”

3 Likes

Tell me why one of the avatars is bigger
53%20AM
Edit: oh wait he is the dick weilder :confused:

3 Likes

where is frantic brute builds , not on this ?

Because frantics do not deserve to be here >.>

2 Likes

The most worst weapon

Ironic considering how people make multiple topics complaining and crying about how OP it is more than everything else .

1 Like

Broken, I’d say. I get why so many people use them, and I don’t blame them for it, but they’re still broken.

1 Like

Well Broken, or not, imma use it cause my demons are telling me too, @TheWindWeaver I am not Simping or being petty, but i Apologize for saying Frantics are bad. I will be Shortly be joining soon.

Why apologizing for such a true statement , Frantics are not just bad , they are sh*t

2 Likes