Really?

You know the awnser do you?

You had not made a topic about this a few days ago? :thinking:

No it was different this time.

No it has a different build for the windigo one

Man can you plz show up mods?

15 AM
Mods for both are still da same

So i think this 2 builds a very good . 1st (with windigo) can stay long with energy and heat but worther with phys, second (with zark) so bad with energy( with this mods to) but good with heat and phys

Second one (windigo), remove one nightfall, replace boosters with engines.

11 PM
Like this

Better from weapon perspective. The heat engine also deserves to be replaced. What about this spare weight? Utilities?

I added a teleport back on.
Saddly, I don’t have another heat engine.
10 PM
So should I put the nightfall on my second mech.

Looks all good, dont worry it will eventually drop.

What will drop. the build being good?

He talking about heat engine

O. Ok.

The build is good. And the engine will eventually drop from anywhere, they are rare but not that muuuch.

I suddenly regret my past movements.
I accidentally used a heat engine for legendary fuel :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

Dont worry about it) you find a lot of them

Everybody did mate. In my noob time i used a myth protector as myth food (i still have night teror about that). Maybe other OP stuffs that i was to dumb to recognize as well…