When Fantasy 1 resets... Join Robin Hood's Merry Men! (RE-RECLOSED!)

That’s right, fellas. Yours truly will be running an alliance on Fantasy 1 when it resets. I’m just getting a head start now.

BUT ROBIN HOOD, WHY SHOULD I JOIN YOU?

Because I’m Robin Hood. I happen to be one of the oldest BD members here. Battledawn started in 2004, and I was right there with our lord and savior Michael when it all began. That gives me street cred. Right, MaliceWolf?

IF YOU’RE SO OLD, WHY DON’T I KNOW WHO YOU ARE?

…I may have taken a ten year hiatus from the game to join the military. The REAL military. I’m out now. I’ve popped in the SPAM channel every year on April Fools day to announce my return (I like to think they fell for it every year. …don’t judge me.)

OKAY, WHAT’S YOUR PITCH?

Come join me, Robin Hood, in Robin’s Merry Men (MryM)! When Fantasy 1 resets, we’ll settle there.

HOW WILL WE COMMUNICATE?

We will use a Discord server; I’ll set it up, and I expect my fellow Merry Men to utilize it.

Look, if our enemies launch an attack at 2:00am, and one of our members sees it, he/she needs to be able to sound the alarm. Discord is a perfect application for that, as I’ll have one text channel set specifically for important alerts, so everyone gets the notification via phone.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A SUPER SERIOUS ALLIANCE, I DON’T THINK I CAN COMMIT!

Don’t worry. I don’t actually expect you to wake up every time an alarm goes off at 2am to move troops. I plan to play pretty passively. I know, I know… people will yell at me for playing “Battlehugs” instead of BattleDawn or whatever, but when I say “passive” I don’t mean “never attack.” I just mean we’ll try to get along with everyone, which likely means less war than usual. Hopefully that also means less screaming at each other via carrier pigeon.

THAT ALMOST SOUNDS TOO CASUAL. HOW DO YOU PLAN ON WINNING?

My winning strategy is simple: have fun. If you’re playing to only win the round, but meanwhile getting no sleep and spending hundreds of dollars in donations and frankly being stressed out all the dang time, then you’ve already lost. My alliance will have FUN, and when the round ends we’re going to come back together as the same group because we enjoyed ourselves. THAT, my dear friends, is how you win BattleDawn.

OKAY, FINE. WHAT KIND OF PLAYERS ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?

I don’t care about your experience, or your achievements. All I ask is you communicate, and keep high spirits. Seriously, if you want a fun BattleDawn experience, apply in this thread.
CURRENT MEMBERS:

1. Robin Hood - the charismatic leader
  2. MyKal - Carter’s groupie
  3. Germanicus - mr smiley
  4. TWAquarius - check mah nudes brah
  5. Roronoa - way too excited
  6. Joshni - loves jokes
  7. SilentViper - the polite one
  8. mann2001 - desperate
  9. Quentin - old fart
  10. Carter - Nonchalantly popular

11?) MaliceWolf - supervisor (not playing, but advising in our chat)

Waitlist:

1. None

Cool. I am up if you’ll let me in :D.

im in if u keep it till the era after the next since im having exams on may

Ill join ya :slight_smile:

Roronoa is in! We are gonna rock F1 :sunglasses:

I’d love to join if you’ll take me.

nvm count me in i just notice F1 is still at tick 600

Take me in Robin! :slight_smile:

Two slots left. Let’s go guys!

For those of you who are accepted, please join the Discord asap so you can become acquainted with it and each other.

Hanz is IN Fella! Amigo :wink:

Post is updated, just one more left.

Good luck, I’d play but my PC is broken and I’m on holiday at the moment :grin:

I’ll play why not :slight_smile:

Complete pack already. Update the topic bro.

Carter, you nearly earned a like from me, but then I remembered how valuable my likes are to you.

You were so close.

Welcome to the Merry Men.

XD

:frowning: I want that like, and I’ll get it someday

Count me in as standby if anyone plans to drop out. Btw when is the era expected to restart?

Considering they are only in around 650 ticks or so, and the max number is 3000, that gives them… about 3 months time.

But, most eras don’t go 3000 ticks, so I expect 1 1/2 - 2 months wait time. Plenty of time to get an alliance together, get to know each other, hatch a plan, and find out who really wants to stick around.

@Robin_Hood It will take only until 1999 ticks I guess

Nope. It will end soon. D is in lead and has all the relics except one with XPND. Its just when does admin release final set of relics :slight_smile: And How soon D takes the relic which is with XPND

Ps. I dont know if anyone stabs D and try to extend the era :stuck_out_tongue:
Most likely it will take around 3-4 weeks