WHATS THAT SMELL looking for

Looking for Junkyard Dog @Steve ASSCLOWN @AssClown @Powtaito @dottore @tigermask @hli. Thanks

3 Likes

You found a dog! Excited about your clan!

1 Like

@BoomSandwich you up for hanging around like a bad smell in Se77ens clan?

What’s going here???

Old clanmates’ pow wow of course.

hqdefault

8 Likes

Heck yes I am!!!

2 Likes

What level are you ? If you want a spot there is one . What’s IGN?

1 Like

Oh, God! I’m terrible. I’m not at all competitive in the arena.

I’m in a lazy clan where I know if I miss days in the arena, it’s absolutely fine. Sometimes, work can get crazy and I might find myself pressed on game time.

Thank you for the offer, Shabbadoo. I’ll stick with being in Reign for now. I’m content with Reign.

Wtf ??? Lol . I didn’t know you were in reign . Now @Mechzilla is going to come crashing down on me for poaching . NOOOOOOOO!

2 Likes

Not all, Shabbadoo. I’m in the original Reign. That’s Marija’s dad’s clan. :grinning:

God bless him.

3 Likes

It’s a shame as RC is a great guy, but Se77en is nothing but honourable and isn’t intending on stepping on anyone’s toes… This is 1 of the many reasons I wouldn’t want to be in anyone else’s clan… Disclaimer maybe Pows :wink:

2 Likes

RC is great that’s why I asked . None of us are competitive but I respect the honor and tradition of Reign .

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words, guys! :grin:

3 Likes

Steve, I still remember you as Junkyard Dog when we were clanmates long ago. I thought well of you since then. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Shabbadoo, in my mind, you’re the very essence of The Fonze. Nothing can be cooler than The Fonze.

Long live The Fonze! :+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

Where is the @AssClown

@Misfit there is a spot in there for you too.

I’m here. My clannies think i’m doing a good job and want me to keep running it. So i’m between a rock and a hard place here.

3 Likes

Stay then. No sweat . Door is open clown