What we wish for!

So, the last resort topic as lead to this…
Sarah asked me concrete suggestions of what we wish for!

So here’s a poll of what I think they should put their limited ressources:

• Item rebalance
    • decrease all damage by 10% to 25%
    • Having smaller clans ( less players per clan)
    • Making divine weapon customizable (stats)
    • Getting rid of selection screen in arena
    • Adding shields
    • Adding items ( heat rollers or else)
    • Better drop rates ( in general)
    • Ranking system revamped ( arena points)
    • Better rewards
    • Other ( please specify)

0 voters

10 Likes

Keep it positive… and don’t hesitate to suggest ideas!

( I know there is a section for that… but let’s try this way ok?)

2 Likes

I shall make a list of what I want most to least. 3 and 4 are pretty much tied for me.

#1: Balancing
#2: Better droprates
#3/4: Custom divine stats
#3/4: Better rewards
#5: Shields
#6: New items
#7: Selection screen
#8: Revamped ranking system (This one doesn’t matter to me)
#9: Decreased damage (This one doesn’t matter to me)
#10: Smaller clans (I actively do not want this one)

9 Likes

Is there a way we can make this multi vote? Choosing 1 is hard…

16 Likes

You said specify for other. Bug fixes and overall patches would be nice right about now.

1 Like
Summary [poll type=multiple results=always min=1 max=9 public=true]
  • Item rebalance
  • decrease all damage by 10% to 25%
  • Having smaller clans ( less players per clan)
  • Making divine weapon customizable (stats)
  • Getting rid of selection screen in arena
  • Adding shields
  • Adding items ( heat rollers or else)
  • Better drop rates ( in general)
  • Ranking system revamped ( arena points)
  • Better rewards
  • Other ( please specify)
[/] [poll ]

I think such a poll would be better

messed it up on purpose

3 Likes

I know but with their limited ressources we’ll ask for one thing at a time! :wink:

But you can make a list like @Darkstare :slight_smile:

5 Likes
  1. Item rebalance (I read this as also including decreasing all damage for everything)
  2. Adding shields
  3. Better drop rates
  4. Adding items (heat rollers, etc.)
  5. Better rewards (I read as better arena/clan boxes: higher ascension relic drop rate, guaranteed drops for Rank 1, etc.)
8 Likes

If everybody answered this way it would be perfect!

2 Likes

Generally, bug fixes and new items seem like good ideas but what about the current issue about the items that are being given out by the hundreds or even thousands that are as broken as the game’s current state? We have items that hurt both the user and the target as well as items that make you fly in order to allow you to attack and yet there doesn’t seem to be an end to this endless stream of items that are weighing the game down, forcing it closer and closer to its final breaking point.

We don’t need new items and bugs are just being spawned from the new features and items that have invaded the game and caused all of this shit to occur… What we need is something to remove the spawns of these bugs and for the devs to make a “retrofit” of the game’s structure to at least repair it in a some form and keep it from falling into the void formed from its errors.

What I mean is that we need another update to refresh the game but not an update that breaks the game like the reloaded update, we need an update that can fix the errors, fix the broken items, and return the game to a point where it won’t collapse and end up as a broken mistake for eternity.

5 Likes

Which is exactly why I’d prefer they patch that stuff before adding new things which will almost invariably be buggy. @Whiteout

1 Like

We need a new reloaded update that won’t break the game like the original update did while managing to fix all of the game’s issues in the process.

If you want bug fixes, please be specific!
What bug?

Please ask that testing aka friendly fights is fixed PERMANENTLY. Thank you

3 Likes

Yeah, my top 2:

1. Finding someone in chat to battle easily (versus reloading bunch of times even then still failing)
  2. 3v3 campaign freezes (stop freezing and making us restart it / pull/push bug where you get locked in visual glitch and freeze)
3 Likes

You forgot s9mething…

FIX BUG FIX BUG FIX BUG FIX BUG

3 Likes

Tacticsoft needs to focus on fixing all the bugs in the game before making new content. New content means nothing if the game is riddled with bugs. I rather play a bug free game than a buggy game with new content.

10 Likes

Dont just say « fix bugs »…
Be more specific…

RevoIution, I said “all bugs” and any new one that comes up with new content.

If Tacticsoft were really concerned about the state of their game, then a simple fix would be to read all their bug threads to see all the bugs in the entire game. I assure you there are tons of people complaining about bugs. Every day, there’s something wrong for someone.

Fixing bugs is surely easier than implementing new content, and keeping players content.

2 Likes

My Top 2 Priorities would be Weapon Rebalance (pointing mostly on Frantics and some back fire weapons such as Scrapped Energy Blaster as example) and Better Drop Rates in General.

3 Likes