What type of Mech do people use?


#1

Just out of interest feel free to click your on the poll below. You can also use the second poll to say which you think is the best build.

You can vote up to 3 times

  • Heat - Damage Build
  • Heat - Heat Build
  • Heat - No energy Build
  • Energy - Energy Build
  • Energy - Damage Build
  • Physical - No energy Build
  • Physical - Damage Build
  • Other Energy Build
  • Other Heat Build
  • Other Physical Build
  • Other

0 voters

Which Mech type is strongest? (1 vote)

  • Heat - Damage Build
  • Heat - Heat Build
  • Heat - No energy Build
  • Energy - Energy Build
  • Energy - Damage Build
  • Physical - No energy Build
  • Physical - Damage Build
  • Other Energy Build
  • Other Heat Build
  • Other Physical Build
  • Other

0 voters


#2


#3

Hi!

I voted in the first and will not let me vote in the 2nd…


#4

Make sure to only pick one for the second :slight_smile: Sorry, should have made the poll a single rather than a multi set up.


#5

@Fluxeon, What sort of Mech do you use?


#6

Missing the walking fortress mechs :
2 desolations top
2 Annies , one magma blast , one repulser
Rolling beats for max mobility
Snack or Nemo drone
Focus on heat and have atleast 120+ regeneration
HP ranging from 2000-2500
Torso is either Avenger or Zark for maximum tanking efficientcy

Easy to get items , only thing hard to get is magma blast , or you can have 2 repulsers , no need to go anywhere , as there is no where your enemy can run from your weapons , absolutely hopeless


#7

88
Wow,88%…
Now…Please don’t nerf it!


#8

For me energy-energy build is the strongest, because 2 valiant snipers are op and only annihilation can have a chance to destroy an energy-energy build with 2 valiant snipers


#9

Flaming scope are good thing to keep energy mech close


#10

What kills are the phys drones that consume energy …

It’s really stupid, but it’s made for people to buy and buy. It’s made for you to build energy mechs and invest looking for the legendary HP plates.

In the end everything falls under its own weight.

Now the tendency is to build heats, so I think it will be quite difficult to get OP heats items.

In the end, it’s just a business. You are in a game that is 80% chance, like any casino game.


#11

energy mech+ myth resist+ myth plate= OP


#12

Physical>Heat>Energy>Physical
You agree?


#13

I agree in 70% of cases.As for the other 30%,I’ve seen builds that counter the hell outta most mechs and I also have my energy-almost-free physical (against leeches) with a lotta heat and cooling (against heaters).
So partial agree for it seems pretty accurate most of the times,yeah.


#14

Nope, as far as I can tell energy trumps heat.
Only a heat mech specialized against energy like high energy regen + max energy or no-energy weapons has a good chance against an energy focused energy mech.
But by focusing on energy regen the mech is then left with low health and is easily beaten by physical mechs.

Also it is useless if the opponent’s energy mech has high heat cap and decent cooldown.
Then the heat mech is still screwed.

You can also see that in the votes,
Most use physical mechs cause they are easier to build and have good weapons without energy consumption like Annihilation.
After that comes the energy mechs as they are the most effective if you build them right / have the right equipment.
Heat mechs only come is last place.

So for popularity / ease of use:
physicals>energy>heat

And for effectiveness/performance:
energy>physicals>heat


#15

If you have a phys and you do not have HP’s mythical plates, and you want to put energy modules, you are more or less lost.

You only have 8 slots, so you’ll need 4 minimum slots for the modules and you only have 4 slots left for HP’s epic plates.

Ergo, maybe you can work a little better vs. energy mechs, but you’ll have problems vs. other phys and heats.