What music are you listening to?

I listened to that whole thing a couple times. Thank you. It’s epic

From @Alfie

Faded - Alan Walker :heart_decoration:

Giving Snowball’s mixtape a listen…

If you do not know Pantera, you know nothing guys… This song is my entire life:

I remember me being a shitpants boy on a bicycle riding down my neighbourhood… I came by a record shop, and came in to search for some tunes… And I found this… The Great Southern Trendkill… The shopkeeper looked at me and said that my life is going to change after I listen to this album… And it did… This is the definition of all my adult life. Every important event in my life is somehow related to a song in this album… 13 Steps… War Nerve…Drag the Waters… I listened to these a million times already… and each time the hair rose on my head… the shivers down my spine… Just listen to the guitar solo at 3:35… The guitar critics say it is the top 50 guitar solo of all times of the mankind… And I disagree, I think it is the BEST solo. Period. @El_Metre, what is your tune, man?

And this:

Try to turn off the lights off at night, pour yourself and your spouse a glass of liquor, pump up the volume, and see what happens…Again… Dime’s solo blows off the feet…
Edit:
Every time I jog to Pantera tunes I improve my personal bests by a couple of seconds… Yes, it is THAT addicting and stimulating…

Damn right. He’s a really good BD player. Anyone that doesnt know Pant, knows nothing.

Be careful, Kaen, you are touching a really intimate subject… I just posted these to share a really personal piece of myself to you…

@Mordulec Pantera, Cradle of filth, Manowar,Metalica that is old school man.
Used to listent to them on my walkman, while riding the train to school… hard times… good times.
Then transitioned to some Tupac, Notorius BIG, Nelly,Eminem,Dmx… that was when i picked up martial arts( they were round counters, 3m round, 1m pause).
Then went thru my collage with discovery of jazz and blues,Nat king, Louis, Billy, Etta, Howling,Ella… even picked up the guitar and started to jam a bit.
Now i stick to clasic rock during long roads, Acdc, Metalica, redhotpprs,stephen,Elvis,Franky S
But i gotta say the one that always mives me is this one:
JOHNY CASH:

And this one got me thru Afgan…