What else, TacticSoft, what ELSE?

Greetings, Pilots,
correct me if I am wrong, but I just noticed that the advertisements 2500 gold bonus for completing missions on the map on your mobile device is just gone. I cleared bigboy 3 times on my android and not a once did I get any reward. So this means that:

1. Any information regarding your reward on the map is fake and incorrect. If you noticed before, BigBoy yelded only 15k with this add bonus included. Now it is mere 10 k.
    EDIT: I did some testing. Currently the Hard Bigboy mission yelds 11,700 on average, based on the coin/exp ratio of boxes, which varies, I believe. So still, nowhere near the 15k value posted in the mission description. Why fool people, Tacticsoft??
  2. After nerfing the drop rate of items on the map, Tacticsoft nerfs any alternative sources of income, to do what… slow down the pace of the game???

TACTICSOFT, do you really believe that now the game is so fast-paced, that you need to slow it down even more? Do we have too much coins that fusing gets insane and you witness hoards of fully fused mechs??
WHAT THE UFCK IS GOING ON??? EVERY TIME I GET OVER MY BITTERNESS AND TRY TO MAKE THE COMMUNITY BELIEVE YOU ARE ACTUALLY DOING OK, YOU COME UP WITH SUCH SHITTY IDEAS AS THIS ONE!!! @Sarah247, @Mohadib, it is time for you to speak up… No more insulting players, just no more…

Sssshhh or you will be labeled as a retirement player…that spreads negativity and some other bla bla bla bla.
Well i will have to redo the review and the calculation of the net gain from grinding… but i’m a bit lazy so here are some from the top of my head from what you told me:
So to fully fuse a new myth:
For this example i will not longer use the old items as fuel just new ones.
You need a total of 6 legendaries (i’m also assuming that the legandary that you want to turn to myths you alredy have):
you need 5 legendaries that cost 103.900k gold each…total : 519.5k gold coins.
To make 5 legendaries you need a total of 25 epics.
transform cost : 100k.
To take new transformed myth to lvl 50 : 559.800k
Total : 1179.3k gold.
Bigboy now yelds : 10k, and drops 1 epic.
So you need 25 epics, that means 25 runs, at 100 energy/ full, at a rate of 12 energy/h(refil rate), aprox 12h, assuming you start with full.

To clear you need about 6-8 mins, that means total grind time : 3h.
25 runs yeld about 250k gold… so thru grind alone it will take you about 4 days to get the coins.
Assumed play time around : 6 h/day spent in PVP, with a yeald of 50-75k/h… another 300-450k gold from pvp.
So you actualy need at least 2 days, of 9h/day of play to transform and fully fused a mith to lvl 50.
So conclusion… 16 slots of myth/mech… assumed that means 32 days of 9h/day of play…
I’m assuming you alredy have a mech that you can use to clear bigboy and PVP decently.
Yep… sounds to me like a legit deal

so guys… after grinding a LOT
i got 2 mythicals
around 8 legendaries
and around 35 epics
what do you guys think?

With all do respect… i know that is alot of grinding… but like i said… with respect… i doubt that you can last more then 2 -3 turns against a top player with those items in a build.
But your gain… kinda proves my math.
You will need alot more grind tobget to where u want to go.

I killed 3 times the insane big boy and it only credited me with reward of 2.

It seems that one of the rewards was taken by man with beard…

You mean the Santa Claus? Isn’t he supposed to BRING us presents, instead of taking them? Oh, wait, you must have been a naughty girl, Wep!! :grin::joy: Tell us, Wep, are you naughty??

not very much…and it dose not means anything because in our day epic’s=0 ! In our day u need only Mythical’s :((((((((

I want the devs to add hats with burning effects into the game which is somehow 10 time the price of a prenium box like this one of mine