What do you think is the most embarassing way to lose?

Playing overly tactical. I’m still used to the old SM, where you had to THINK before you attack… I overheated an opponent and TPed away, just to see that he had 300hp left… an easy kill if I didn’t overthink it. I lost in the next turn because the charge did 200 dmg ._.

4 Likes

hm…

I’m your opponent who uses a dmg heater and an energy…

Still don’t remember xD

Just wait for tomorrow and i’ll show you a pic…

ok. I can just check the recordings after school xD

2 Likes

It’s funny. I have done it SO many times . In the old version we used bullet/rocket modules. I went into SO many tests/fights without a bullet/rocket module equipped. I always just stood there and took a pounding for my grave error. It’s important to laugh at ourselves. I have MANY MANY TIMES

1 Like

My god how important it is. I recall not too long ago, having fought with my raid set up or going in without my energy engines and getting purely destroyed. Good times

2 Likes

I just fought clan test the other day without a resistance module. I got CRUSHED and was like WHAT THE HECK… Awwwwwe when I realized it

1 Like

When you have like 2500 hp and rubbish heat and cooling, and then get rekt by a heat mech with 1800 hp because you can’t get a turn in.

2 Likes

when all you needed to win was 5 more damage than what your weapon did

1 Like

When someone has alot hp than me.
Oh and when bug just stoped a clock…faq that.

1 Like

The most embarrassing way to lose is in anyway to me…

But for me the most embarrassing way to lose is to take your raid mech into pvp :confused:

2 Likes

I usually take extra hp plates off my second (phys) mech to buff up my first mech for the raid… I’ve forgotten to replace them before. 300 hp makes a big difference, ya know!

Most embarassing way to lose is ‘the bragger fail’: when your opponent is on low HP and you want to snub him killing his mech using utility items and - usually - drone, but you fail and your opponent kills you. That’s karma hitting back.
Never did it - I always go full berserk even if my opponent has 1 HP - but seen that happening, I always laughed hard :joy:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:

oh. Lol.

I do it only when I’m 250% sure to kill the opponent XD

Still I have seen some people failing at it. Sometimes RNG is against you: today I lost a battle because my opponent tanked my weapons and resisted with 1 HP, which wasn’t expected (he was probably wearing a Focus Band from pokémon) so you never know: you would agree with me when I say that if, for a chance, you fail that move and lose it’s really a shame :joy:

2 Likes

IF I fail with that, ok, but I don’t fail that intentionnally XD