What do you think is the most embarassing way to lose?

comment that most embarrassing way to get defeated? :thinking:

1 Like

When your mech is thousands of times better than your opponent, and as you are about to obliterate them from the face of the earth, you accidentally lift up and then put down your drone, wasting your turn
oof

4 Likes

getting defeated by an armor destroyer

1 Like

being beaten by a god mode

2 Likes

When the wifi dies.

Happens to me a lot of the times

4 Likes

going to the toilet, and seeing that i lost

Thinking that my drone has enough damage to kill my opponent,when my drone fired my enemy still has 4 hp left :joy:
Then my enemy finished me off.

4 Likes

Worse: when your opponent have 1hp left…

Happened to me once or twice…:smiley_cat:

2 Likes

same thing happened to me as well a couple of times

Killed by a rare repulser

1 Like

Performing “The Tango” by accidentally jumping backwards and then jumping forwards again.

2 Likes

Making any mistake and causing yourself to lose. I have teleported out of range of my weapon, I have jumped back out of range of my weapon (tango) , I have teleported straight into a drain or overheat. All embarrasing. Best to just laugh it off.

1 Like

When you are searching for a battle but it takes too long so you just go to another page to read the new or something while you are still searching… and then you forgot that you are searching for a battle and come back and see that you’ve lost. Happened to many times.

2 Likes

N E T W O R K E R R O R

1 Like

When I accidentally energy break my weaker mech.

You remember OmegaEmperor_627?thats me :slightly_smiling_face:your 2nd mech is funny

I don’t think I remember fightin you xD

Lol just 2 hours ago

I make these bloody mistakes so often it’s amazing I can keep rank 3 with them lmao

1 Like

Playing overly tactical. I’m still used to the old SM, where you had to THINK before you attack… I overheated an opponent and TPed away, just to see that he had 300hp left… an easy kill if I didn’t overthink it. I lost in the next turn because the charge did 200 dmg ._.

4 Likes