What do you think about the "Protector" drones?

These drones:
Unreliable Protector
Screenshot_757
Selfish Protector
Screenshot_759
Backstabbing Protector
Screenshot_758
(And is backstabbing protector good? I got it from the portal yesterday.)

yes

1 Like

Ironic on how they are called protectors…yet it hurt you in the form of backfire

9 Likes

Ah yes… The Protectors… Their names scream “Royal Guardians” and their personalities are that of a drunk college friend that is more than inclined to smash you over the head with a glass bottle only because they find it funny.

Either way, it depends on if you enjoy getting free glass bottles to the cranium and if you need a drone that can deal decent amounts of damage for a reasonable price.

2 Likes

The L-M backfire drones are good. The E-M ones are ok.

1 Like

The energy and heat ones are decent, but the physical is the best one when it comes to L-M drones. The E-M ones are trash, you should avoid using them at all costs. Added backfire for a mediocre performance is just not worth it.

3 Likes

Kinda with they added the drones that heal you back.

1 Like

Indeed.

(Annoyinganduseless20characterlimit)

Indeed.

(Uselessbutevenmoreuselessanduselesstwentycharacterlimitmate)

i maxed out backstabbing protector
then realized if you don’t have arena coins invested in less backfire and small hp
Muda

1 Like

Life is like a boomerang, our choices come back at us, kindly or harshly.

2 Likes

<bypass the twenty character minimum like this>

1 Like

■■■■ you, old version of me, for the Protector drones are close to, if not already, the best drones in the game due to their high damage for great backfire prices that are even more forgiving than most of the “good” backfire premium weapons in the game.

As for the Guardians, the heat one isn’t worth it since the Protector beats it there but the energy and physical ones are the best in their respective categories with high as hell damage for the energy cost/heat generation as the other good drones.

So, that drunk college friend that you considered to be shit managed to finesse your ass in the end.