What Country Is Everyone In?

My grandma is older than my country Elder Ma

Hard to Love ?

Australia.
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

Burn-Baby-Burn, I’ll bring this argument to PM. I see no point in getting anymore off-topic here. Plus, I’m not looking forward to getting more flags from here.

please don’t !!!

Discriminating China

not good

I didn’t intend to discriminate China. I only use China as an example to illustrate my point. And what I said are facts. Feel free to Google anything I said about China.

Just because there is truth to words, doesn’t mean it is excused as anything provocative.

Someone may be fat but that doesn’t mean they won’t get upset if they’re called fat just because it’s true.

Well, next time, don’t start an argument if you don’t want a response.

1 Like

i dont need your lies!!!

Alright, WinzKay, you tell me a better way I should have used my example to JamAnime. I’d find it interesting to hear how you’d phrase it. And PM about it. It’s not good to get off-topic about it here.

Burn-Baby-Burn, let me guess, English isn’t your primary language. It seems to me you’re taking my posts out of context.

done.

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? :innocent:

Burn-Baby-Burn, how can I reply to that when you don’t understand what I’m saying in the first place. And on top of that, you ignore my replied back to you. :man_shrugging:

Kittenland France here

2 Likes