What can you do at battledawn?

This is very VERY stupid question but…What can you do in there?What is all about?

I believe this may help you out. If not do feel free to make a topic in BD’s section and ask around.

1 Like

Thank you! I asked that question cus i’ve never heard of it.

No problem!, and I don’t think many new comers know of BD. So it’s fine to ask around.

1 Like

I made an account. But I stopped right after the tutorial, cause whenever I clicked on something, it needs 5 hours to load. (bad pc :confused:). And, the startpage and account setup look cool, but, the game looks quite old. (no offense to BD players)

It is very old …

2 Likes

Old but not dead, there are still some players around.

It needs a good pc then?Yup i got a better pc

R.I.P the man who played this game for 100 years.

It doesn’t need a good pc. Even a standard 4gb ram laptop can run Battledawn very well.

Mkay. It dosent mater for me.

1 Like

The reason for it’s allure is because there isnt a strategy game that is so simple and so complex at the same time. At least, that’s my humble opinion.

Ur picture…Snake with card’s…Ayyyy it’s Dairus logo!(from need for speed carbon)

1 Like

@Xzyckon meet the second person to ever understand where my logo comes from

2 Likes

I dunno, you can try. (2000000)

1 Like

I caught where its from. Its that ■■■■ with the cap thats the main bad guy in nfsc

1 Like

His name is Darius…

simply put. BD is a strategy game. It’s appeal comes with the fact that diplomacy has a huge factor into the game play itself, while still allowing tactics to overcome it.

2 Likes

I wanted to play battle dawn but from facebook the game does not appear :confused:

Likely doesn’t work anymore. Try the website, Facebook makes it more clunky as it is :grin:

1 Like