Welcome to the No U Offs! (Forum Game)

I have thought of this game… its very pointless. I call it…
The No U Offs!
So I thought of this thanks to @cyanine
Even though I have unfortunately lost the technical “no u” fight, but, lets see what you peeps got.

RULES

1. You can not use cards that can not be reflected, meaning you can’t use “No u Infinity” or “No No u Infinity.”
    Nothing that can not be reflected. It can only be used if the opponent runs out of things to say, or if the reply was not strong.
  2. NO TOXICITY. IF I SEE ANYONE BEING TOXIC OR HAVE A FIGHT START, THEN YOU WILL BE EXPELLED FROM THE GAME.
  3. A new game starts after every day. Note I can not be on 24 hours a day so if you would like to register as the game restarted then you can.

How to win a game

The game can be ended if the opponent has either surrendered, or has nothing else. If their reply is not strong enough, or you think it is not strong enough, then you can ask @cyanine or @Kn0Tn0YT (me) so either one of us you can choose for us to see if the reply was strong. Then we can decide who wins for the day. Then you will be put into the hall of fame, or just a “winners sections” which is put down below
If you have more then 5 wins, then you will be put into the hall of fame. If you win 10 times in a row, then you will be put into the “Champion” section.
You can lose your champion title if you lose 3 fights, which then opens up for other people.

Winners

Champion

Another side note, after every day/cycle of the day, then you can reuse some of the things you have already posted. But no double posting in a single day!

Good luck pilots and best of luck to all of you!

no u

14%20AM

I am one of the head judges of the No U games.

Let the games begin! But it has already been begun with @trophy435 and @Winz_Kay’s efforts.

no u

no u

no u

No u

no u

I don’t want to unleash the Titans yet though, because it’s forbidden by rules.

clearly I can not reflect anything back thus meaning the breaking of rules:

Mentioning the fact that you know does not fix in any way:

Well, it’s in No U’s nature way, it reflects sh*t back at you.

Also that just deflects roasts, and doesn’t say that it “Cannot be reflected”, which means you still have chance.

no u

no u

nobelium uranium

:eyes: nou nou nou nou nou nou?

nou nou!

I meant cards that are not able to be reflected, like No u Infinity, which in the description of the card says can not be reflected by other “No U’s.”
I meant you can’t use cards like that.
Sorry for being a bit vague.

But it can be countered solely only by No No U card, but the elusive No No U card CAN be countered by other regular No Us, because it’s not an infinity card, and only counters the NO U Infinity

oh.
Oh.
OOF.

No u