can you guys list all the weapons that don’t need energy?..I need it for my mech…thanks
reckoding now better?
sorrow and the physical version of it
you can find the pictures anywhere in the forums
If so, you got all the list wrong, Immortal. The proper names are:
You forgot Magma blast lol
Reckoning, not redocking
Out of all of them, Dedolation and Merdy rule! They are the best! Or are they?
Which “diddyed” name rules best:
- Ardor Destroyer
Chose your best “diddyed” name and win the “Uldimate Diddy” forum title!
Ardor Destroyer have a meaning actually, and it’s kinda scary!
I dare to suggest Ardor Desdroyer
Long live MERDY!
All kind of legs…
“diddyed” drone: Clade, Domo ( why it’s heard a player’s name ) durdur
Some weapon: Madma blased
doge( charge ) engine
Tordos don’t dose enerdo
And it’s Annidilation not Annidilator
ohhh…I forgot to add…and their stats
Well i can tell you you the main builds that are used around with some efficience( energy free wepons setup).
- 3 magma blast, desolation, charge and hook.
- 2 magma blast, desolation, reckoning, charge and hook.
- 2 magma blast, desolation, sorrow, charge and hook.
- 2 anihilation, night eagle, charge and hook.
- 1 anihilation, mercy, night eagle, charge and hook.
- 2 anihilation, nightfall, charge and hook.
- 1 anihilation, mercy, nightfall, charge and hook.
- 2 anihilation, seraphblade, charge and hook.
9.2 sorrow, reckoning, desolation, hook.
These are some setups that can counter most of the medium-low energy builds.
But there are some energy builds that dont have counters atm, because they use the best items available.
A curent setup that i find it unbeatable, is the one with 3 bunkershell,2 valiants, ash generator, and 2 myth hp modules, with naga or grim torso.
The 2 myth hp modules make it unbeatable actualy and the fact that 3 bunker shells hurt excrusiatingly bad( a combo of them, on a semi-drained mech can exceed 1000 dmg)
Damn these impossible to obtain