Weapon Trading System!

You know what? Im going to go to play surviv.io ciao have a nice night.

1 Like

Astro … he thinks that he is the best in every thing but he dont think about the main thing in my idea and it is the poor people iam only want this idea to help poor people …but he is only thinks about him self

1 Like

Good Night @Astrokill

1 Like

Good Night :slight_smile:

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

the moral thing about my idea is helping poor people jam …and i dont want to be famous or some thing like that …and iam not a noop … Have a Good Night man cya .

Hmm… :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

We know what I’m thinking, right?

• I have thought about trading before
  • Never thought about it

0 voters

@ModaS7
Trading ideas have been submitted so much, that it became a meme (mainly) here
And now, when someone posts this kind of idea, it’s basically "Fire at will" on it (the idea) and him/ger (the suggester)…

Don’t mind @JamAnime12, he’s a nice guy who just “went ballistic” because of the meme-level of this suggestion…

Now for the actual suggestion: it could easily be abused

• Make an alt account with a fake mail
  • Use new player’s tokens to open boxes
  • If you get something good for your main account, make the alt account grow enough to trade the useful item to the main
  • otherwise, just ditch the alt account is the oblivion of controlled amnesia…

Rinse and repeat, until your main account is filled to the brim with all the items you need

3 Likes

VREAT IDEA HELL YESss

2 Likes

excelente idea pero ya la propuse hace 3 meses y nada .la dije porque tengo dos cuentas yuna cuenta tiene algo que la otra quiere biseversa

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

And search by yourself why trading is bad idea, there’s a dozen of hundreds of billions of posts already shot down about that…

1 Like

I can see all the noobs already GIVE ME FREE ITEM PLS

yeah it was obviously your idea. It was also 'everyone else who got rejected"s idea.

Please, TELL me what noob means god damn you. ( Not damning you, I know the answer, just need to see people with some IQ around)

1 Like

Roger sir

I have nothing else to say but Lmao.