Weapon(s) and torso idea of mine

The first idea is for a massive mortar based directly off the Skoda 30.5 cm Mortar from WW1. Depending on the range of your enemy, if they are within range, of course, the gun’s angle will adjust to this. It will have it’s own custom shell based off the Skoda 30.5 cm Mortar based off what kind of damage it does (Yellow for Physical, Red for Explosive, Blue for Electrical). Here are it’s statistics.

Name: Midget Max
85 Weight
120-180 Damage
Maximum Uses per Game: Unlimited
No Damage Drain
Has a really freaking big explosion
4-6 Range
No special Ammo, we got no shells lol
Mythical

Basically, a giant mortar that does monstrous amounts of damage, but has a special range which you can actually kill enemies from. It will be a very hard to get weapon, too, but very worth it.

My second weapon idea is similar to “Midget Max” but is a shorter caliber, longer barrel gun. It is based off the 17 cm SK L/40 German Howitzer of WW1. This has a very good range, good damage, and other good attributes compared to it’s midget brother. However, it lacks in damage to it’s contemporary gun. Like it’s predecessor, It will have it’s own custom shell based off the based off what kind of damage it does (Yellow for Physical, Red for Explosive, Blue for Electrical)Here are the statistics.

Name: Long Wilhelm
60 Weight
70-110 Damage
Maximum uses per game:Unlimited
No damage Drain
Moderately sized explosion
3-6 Range
No special ammo, we got no shells lol
Mythical

A longer, more “accurate” version of Midget Max. Doesn’t do as much damage, but weighs much less and is more “practical”.

My Torso Idea is of a large body about the size of the God-mode but is a large box-shaped body with large smokestacks at the back, and a large cast piece of armor on the front with a vision port. The inside of the vision port glows either Red, Yellow, or Blue depending on it’s element type. Could some one make a picture? Here are the statistics:

Health:450
Weight:390
Energy:150
Heat:100
Energy Regeneration:30
Cooling:30
Mythical

A tanky body for multiple roles is what this practically is.

Did you really think about these stats? Or did you even played the game itself?

Literally a better version of USA Mark I

I did think of the stats, and put them up here. I have played the game, too, up to level 30. These weapons would be late-game mythicals, not early ones. I can change stats if needed.