We want a unicorn

The update which happened few minutes ago, made getting boxes on campaign harder. So, we want more unicorn missions, at least once every week for 24h.
GIVE US UNICORNS :unicorn::unicorn::unicorn::unicorn:

10 Likes

or another event with a lot of epics :wink:

3 Likes

I did 5 big boy and got only one mix box

3 Likes

Play one mission and see, you wont get box every time. Maybe once in a while, when you are lucky.

1 Like

So …

It was an update or downdate ?

:confused:

Why a “Re-balanced the campaign rewards per mission difficulty” cannot be something positiv for the players ?

:hushed:

4 Likes

More likely downdate :confused:

1 Like

Maybe once a month will be better

2 Likes

10 missions BB insane mode… 2 boxes… 3 rares and 1 common… hmm… this isn’t bad…chokes on on cigar…

6 Likes

instead of enhance the attractiveness of matches to kill the campaign?
Strange logic.
Obviously will not lead to customer flow boxes for tokens. IMHO

1 Like

i guess it was x players like me who spended more than 160 stamina and got like 30fortune boxes pretty easy at normal difficulty ramboy xD
i guess they dont expected so huge farming but this sucks makes u buy boxes on store and basically kill our farming capacities…
-__- why TS always when im enjoying the game make me think on leave it again?

1 Like

And not only this, some other stoned/poisoned/caned/marijuanaed/drunk/druged guys from this forum posted some “Sarah appreciation posts” like 2-3 hours before the “downdate”, and this is like too much for me… it is just too much… And how about anyone calling me a complaining/moaning/pessimist ass? Well, now you see the plan of Tacticsoft… But the only question is WHY DO THEY DO IT? IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE…

4 Likes

Ha! its probably they want to look good with them or theyre part of them theyre not ftp players
i could spend money on this i say it long time ago but this isnt a complete game its more like a beta that get worse evrytime i found a way to compare with paypal then they screwed it
i would really like to spend to be honest i love the design but the game and prices simply dont worth it i preffer to spend on devs of emulators since them really let me enjoy and they DO good things

1 Like

Just when I was thinking of using one or two epics as upgrade fuel… this “update” happened.

1 Like

Ha ha ha.
The epica are the new legendaries of the game.
We will get excited when the purple glow comes.
And if that glow will be yellow… it will be marked as a celebration day, and the whole forum will celebrate such a finding.

7 Likes

Yes… but I still think we should be careful about posting the finding of these “yellow glows.” Another update might be in order. :wink:

2 Likes

I haven’t bothered trying a Unicorn Portal… What’s so special about it?

2 Likes

You ALL should be refraining from posting any comments of good stuff beings no matter what,
it seems every time posts show up saying good stuff is popping up here there or whatever it gets ultra spammed over and over then
SMASH, BLAMM, KAFOOF
good stuff gets nerfed or disappears completely.

Through the past several months I’ve seen it happen over and over and over.

Then you get nay Sayers not paying enough attention who claim oh they wouldn’t do that. They don’t pay attention to what’s said in the forum but SURPRISE it’s been happening all to often to claim they aren’t watching what’s said.

You have someone who you want to tip off and trust they won’t forum spew the info use EMAIL or send a carrier pigeon with a message. :wink:

2 Likes

I tried the carrier pigeon before, it got shot down. Maybe I’ll put a bulletproof vest on it next time.

1 Like

Yea I shot it and ate it for dinner that night. Don’t bother with vest my shots go right through any vest except maybe dragon scale multi shell armor :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Then I can just pull out my 50 cal long range it might blow it apart or just knock it out depending on the D scale you use.

1 Like

Why…?

What did my cute little pigeon ever do to you?

1 Like