We really need this

Yes

no
2 Likes

then maybe gain full rewards for that specific hangar

No rewards.

1 Like

got ya.

i like the idea but dude we already have something like that but it still doesn’t let do a DMG test yet
here the link to it http://supermech.bitballoon.com/

1 Like

i meant like you can actually play it instead of seeing just stats…

there about to udate a DMG test ok

i meant…
as a seperate hangar you have access to every in game item and you can build what you want and then actually play with the mech you built.

OH ok sorry man but still that would show the player there strongest build and all there weaknesses

1 Like

its also a good way to experiment with builds. test em out before you go in the original hangar and improve your rankings.

yeah but this sound like a mech build testing to me man

exactly. thats why im requesting this sandbox mode that way you CAN test builds.

I see a tweaking or even a complete different thing:

A place where you can customize your opponents to test your build’s strong points, weaknesses, limits ^^

Like a test mission that yield no reward (or maybe a really small amount of XP, to not say that it gives nothing XD)

1 Like

but player would rather play this mode instead of playing like actual hardcore grinder like you and me

If the sandbox mode yield no reward (or like 100/150 XP), it won’t be abused, except by hardcore build testers (I can see it from here become @L4K3’s paradise XD)

2 Likes

ok ok ok :expressionless:

i just want to experiment with builds.

I understood that ^^

But I’m saying that if it gives no reward, this mode will be played only to test builds, there would be no risk it would replace the “main” game ^^

1 Like

yeah but some people just gonna abuse it alot unless there experience players i say this game mode stay lock untill the player reach lvl 50

1 Like

exactly. but still able to complete achievements.

1 Like