We been cheated

We all been cheated. Everytime your experience bar raises to another lvl, You gain rewards. I was at lvl 52… What happened to the other 22 rewards. Now at 54. Yea, probably better to start a new account. I knew this was gonna happen.

Yep, cheated…

1 Like

Wow , lol 22 levels are like 400.000 money and 44 gems
Now im feeling bad for u :frowning: Good luck :grinning:

4 Likes

do you mean tokens? not gems

1 Like

yes. being a veteran player in this update is like getting kicked in the face…

Huge gap between old powerful items vs the new ones…
Missing Level-up rewards because we were too high experienced… (maybe it was forgotten?)
I also got 2 missing gold boxes which I have not opened yet.
Earning gold thru fights is a huge struggle.

Better start with a new account than continue, eh?

8 Likes

this is mine after three hours
Uploading…

1 Like

I tried that , but i still prefer my normal acc
Cuz you need like 4- 5 epics to transform a item and there sm money is harder to get ,

1 Like

Sorry for the bad english im latin :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’m level 140. How do you think I feel? =(

3 Likes

this is mine after six hours

1 Like

how do you guys level up so fast? i was grinding for hours and now i’m lv 38 :confused:

1 Like

Old/veteran players who had more than enough XP to reach level 30 have got their level “automatically increased” (for example I had >1.5 million XP, and I automatically levelled up to lvl 52). Don’t be sad though, we didn’t get ANY level-up rewards…

1 Like

just went from 80 to 81 a couple of days ago…yepp, fyi it’s the same lousy 2 tokens some gold and a refill too.

3 Likes

we may have leveled up fast - but we did not get the level up rewards for the levels we skipped/jumped to (tokens/gold/energy)

I would have loved to get the tokens and gold for the level I gained with the experience I had at the start of the update.

3 Likes

you only get 2 tokens everytime you level up ._.

3 Likes

2 tokens per level up, yes…

We all started at level 30, yes? What level are you now?

I started at level 50… so that’s 20 levels with no tokens, around 40 tokens… :frowning:

then, not including the gold I could have gotten without the jump.

1 Like

stil not a lot ._.
/////////////

1 Like

we have more module slots