Valintines day!

7 Likes

Happy Valentine’s Day everyone. Hope yall enjoy your time with your significant other~

Shit, my girlfriend left me 4 weeks ago.
I’m sad.:Weinen::Weinen:

1 Like

And that’s why I’m staying as virgin and lonely person forever

2 Likes

Exactly my man all day every day no matter what

I gave my parents gifts :heart:

You don’t have to be single or whatever to be left out, you can treat yourself instead or your parents even. People can live without relationships, it’s not embarrassing, but society thinks it is.

Don’t get pressured getting someone as well, you’re probably still young, so enjoy youth first :blush:

2 Likes

enjoyng youth whitout GF :frowning:

1 Like

So? Enjoy youth with actual fun, not trying to stress yourself out by worrying about your GF/BF everyday if she’s/he’s cheatin on you.

1 Like

Hmmm once i tell abut my crush burden on my brain will be reduced to 90%

I didn’t ask for it, but if you want to tell me I’d be listening. :smile:

Goodluck bro, you’ll get one someday.

1 Like

Just want to lose the burden…=)

1 Like

Then tell your parents, they’d make jokes (because parents) but good parents will still give you some advice. :smile:

1 Like

Yes they know i think they figured it out due to a slight change in my behaviour :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::laughing:

1 Like

hehe, like i have someone to love or to care about

Your parents and yourself. :heart:

i enjoyed youth playing sm

2 Likes

if it was 5 years before reloaded, then sure

OMFG my friend just told it to her straight away idk what will happen now :hot_face::hot_face::scream::sweat:

1 Like

Oh, then be patient. Put on your best behaviour if she talks to you. Even if she denies you, that’s alright, put on your best behaviour because no one wants to see a pissed off guy in tumblr from getting rejected again.

And no, getting rejected once doesn’t mean you’re going to be rejected by everyone (except by certain things), it’s a temporary thing.

1 Like

Let’s see :eyes: what happens on monday eye to eye…

1 Like