Unlucky Joe - How to get screwed over by Tactisoft

Hello I’m testing the video format of box openings, here is a test video of a premium pack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ugUlhl4b5o

I’m thinking about moving from images to videos, since it’s indeed getting quite tedious with ridiculous amounts of images per unboxing session.
A special thanks to @Dwightx for showing and educating me on how to make videos about Super mechs, visit hes channel, it’s quite entertaining!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFGugxNDgF2LzL1ictmxDXQ

Let me know what you think about this format, If you like it, then I will do all the unboxings from this point on with this format, that would include portal loot opening on my Unlucky account from Blizzard Dissolver portal ( farmed on hard mode )

• Yes, do unboxings in video format!
  • No, I like image format more!

0 voters

New drone has been released! The Short Ranger, will start farming and I will farm only hard mode since the previous Insane mode portal farming made me really disapointed… out of 35 insane mode mix boxes 0 legendaries…

Here are the results of my 30 Mix boxes, that were farmed on Short Ranger item portal hard mode( on unlucky account ) :

At same time please tell me if you like the video format for unboxings

• Yes, I like video format!
  • No, I prefer the old image format!

0 voters

Not one legy…that sucks

Here’s my main account’s loot:
2018-10-28%2009_14_26-SuperMechs%20-%20Build%2C%20Fight%2C%20Prevail!%20-%20Internet%20Explorer
And here’s the results of first half of it:

Overall I’m pleased, hopefully second half will be as good as this one, will open tomorrow, and is this format better?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

A chaos Bringer and a myth kibble…I’ve seen worse ^^

Raivo_Alisausks, thank you for posting the photos! I prefer this format much more than a video.

Why is this in Unlucky Joe. You were lucky. lol Your making us look bad. :wink: Especially me.

Because I got lucky this time doesn’t mean that I wasn’t unlucky previous 6 months

Hey, I decided to open 1 premium pack on my main account in hopes of getting the new item Long Ranger or some other useful stuff, here are the results:

I think theres no need to comment, because every one knows how a player feels after being scammed like this…

You’re not alone…

Here’s the part 2 of my 44 mix portal boxes( 22 mix boxes):

Conclusion: Disappointment

Idk if it’s worth mentionning, but all pictures are in double…

I find it weird ^^

Wait, they indeed are, I’m gona check if I put some of them twice accidentaly.

I just edited the post, it should be now as originally intended.

This may be the best post in the forum in at least a year. Well done, sir… Well done. :+1:

Mechzilla

@Raivo_Alisausks bad rng, it happens sometimes… i was a really unlucky guy until one day i started get some good things, like the last portal where i got this:

JUST DON’T GIVE UP, SOONER OR LATER IT WILL BE BETTER, BELIEVE ME
Another thing i got from a simple fortune box too:

Just keep trying…

The time has come BOIS…FOR THE FORTUNE BOXES :exclamation:

2018-10-30%2022_29_43-SuperMechs%20-%20Build%2C%20Fight%2C%20Prevail!%20-%20Opera

I bet you were expecting a different number :3
But don’t worry there will be more and bigger unboxings later on.

I’ll do the unboxing tomorrow :3

I killed the thing…

I read from bottom to top :joy_cat:

But I’m looking forward it ^^

I’m about to do the unboxing, and my main No.1 wish list item would be Burning Shower this time.

Before that I would like to ask you @YGGM, @DuduSantos, @Mechzilla, @JamAnime12 and @Kitsune98 for a good ol’ papa bless.