"Under the Bridge" is giving a place to those Troll Masters out there

With me don´t count. I am Lyll to the core.

I like your style, Oliver, you are very joker but at the same time you mean it. If someone takes it seriously, you and your friends get what they want. And if nobody thinks it’s serious, it’s all a joke and we laugh. Either way you seem to look good.

A message from me for your friend John, because lately we do not have much dialogue (the last time I spoke with him was to send him to shit when he came to propose an “alliance” between Lyll and Reign). Tell John that although he has done his best to see Lyll fall, Littlelost is still alive and will be alive as long as I remain on this game, even if I am the only one left there.

Hope the message is clear Oliver. Now go and tidy your bridge up will you.

Someone has paranoia :exclamation:

• the bridge is clearly in the USA

• se77en account is leader of the Clan Troll Masters

• M12 is in a total different Clan

• M12 still need to repair his roof

• M12 has 0 % at all categories at Arena Shop

• mixing up things, would be like … simular case with “time up” Mylarks, which clearly went in direction schizophrenic

So I worry a lot about people with paranoia, aren’t these people hide under a bridge because of :question:

:joy:

:rofl:

I prefer the shiny spot at my pool :exclamation:

:wink:

P.S.: maybe someone should read and learn about the meaning of “troll” … :laughing:

You do not ■■■■ with Mr. 12, that if I had not said it, you kept believing that Shabadoo is se77en. Even they laughed at you, because they had you confused. And since you are like the crazy ant and you think you know everything about everyone, your confusion was very funny.

OMG wake up of your bad dream please, it doesn’t matter who is who :exclamation:

:rofl:

:joy:

:laughing:

Se77en has no desire to see any clan fail. He helps all. He tried to help nagibator win a gold but he messed it up. Has dialogue with members of all clans. He likes many members of all top clans. Spot S always open here WEP…LOVE Oliver

Stupid clan leader win a lucky medal. If you want to play with a medal winner then join. If you want to join my clan look for Fartaito.

Yeah Oliver…that was unexpected of him!

We are looking for some Members…first we thought about no boundries regarding the Rank…but the low ranks seem to leave more rapid…so now we are recruiting from rank 3 and above.
Sure our goals remain the same…learning…testing like A LOT…having fun …scaring others crossing our bridge.
There is plenty of room and sometimes even a fire is going!

Don’t forget the Kangaroo…
That is the main attraction of your clan…
Noobtaito really loves the Kangoo…
And Se77en really loves hoping it around causing mayhem.
Cheers.

Ps: Kinda miss you all old queens.Danny says Hi… and asks that you wash 12… cause he can feel the smell all the way to his place.

Hey we added two players . We are small but mighty and spooky AF! Ask @lordgorgon

Lost miserably once again. Could destroy 1 mech though.
Im probably increasing the ovehaul ap of the arena by giving away wins to 20+ rank trolls. I like it. Pussi day aint for me.

Well he knows better… troll anty phis heat mechs with shortdinger… get own by trolls.

The rabbit troll used to be of a special kind though… didnt face yoy much lately, saw that build. Wondered. Looks efficient af. Lemme know of you wamna stroll sometimes. Missing 9ld boys in the pit

Actualt it is crap
… shortshifter… has very bad rng.
And that limitation of range for it… really kills it.
But if the stars align… barely… has huge potential… but it never does.

The sticky boi, with wf, was just a masterpiece of “environment adaptation”, also a unic sight in the pit. Might join the bridge soon to reach this kind of approach. Arena becomes boring without those exentricities…

One of these days… trolls will gather in number… i fear for the tops when that day comes… some will fall so hard… their ancestors will cry for it.

I have some 4000+hp builds in the boxes. Shall we. The bridge seems warm and filled with buz…
Serious here

You have to lose yourself to be a troll. It’s all about being free . I really like llyl reign trolls and htk. I met so many awesome people … Never played in htk but chat up MANY members . It’s now that I am free o f clan rivalries , harbor no resentments even when my account was lost on my own trust , forgot my disdain for the devs,gave up ambitions of any kind , I am finally free . This game is the most fun it has ever been. Wins don’t come easier but losses mean nothing . I am free to explore builds , change mid day, chat with ANYONE, and just have fun… And I will be damned I won a medal and am still top ten going into Friday. We don’t openly recruit. We are open rank 3 and up. We are an idea the game can be fun again.!We have power to control how enjoyable it is despite its shortcomings . We have power not any outside detractors . It’s why we all signed up. It took me along time to get back to the fun we all sought. We are trolls we are free

Troll Master… I remember this clan. I had joined, and @Se77en and @Powtaito were the only people in it. I asked what had happened, because at the time I thought that it was a very good clan,and they just said that the clan was “as is”. I later left, and I assume it crumbled…

I did a little research, and I found out why it crumbled. @Se77en has started a new trolls masters!