Since my previous ‘types of’ topic went well, I decided to make new one. This time, its Types of clan leaders. Im sure you all met at least one leader from this list, or maybe you are one?
- Member stealer - This leader likes to invite players who already have clan, usually, that clan happens to be a threat, or the leaders have some issues.
- Kicker - This leader kicks members, A LOT. Sometimes for no particular reason, just simply likes to kick and add new ones, few times a day.
- Begger- Ah, this leader is very annoying one. Will ask you thousand times to join, beg and swear to do anything for you to join.
- Leaver- This leader makes clan, gets members and leaves as soon as some a little stronger clan invites him.
- Servant - This leader isnt really a leader, more like a slave of the clan. Members tell him what to do, who to invite and stuff. He is there just to do the clicking.
- Pusher - This leader is very ambitious, sometimes too much. He will keep pushing members to play so the clan progresses, and if they cant, he will turn into ’ kicker’ leader.
- Defender- This leader is like a lawyer of the clan. He tries not to see bad things, thinks his members are the best. Depending how fanatic he is, it can be positive or negative type.
- Idk what am I doing leader- Usually a newbie leader, who doesnt really understand how things work. Probably ends up leaving clan or staying alone in it.
- Helper - This leader is supportive and helps members envolve and become better, its usually an experienced player who knows what he is doing.
- Shadow leader - This leader isnt leader, but rules through someone. I still dont understand why is this happening.
- Mental breakdown leader- This leader is extremly rare, when he doesnt manage to do what he wanted, he will kick everyone and destroy clan.
- Old faithful- This leader is leader for years, usually has sucessful clan, doesnt need to be top, he still wont leave it.
- The Savior - The leader who steps up and takes charge in time of crisis to lead the clan through to a recovery.
- Sleepy leader - This leader makes a clan, and isnt logging in for days…
- Ghost leader- This leader is online, but like he isnt. He doesnt talk or anything. He even wont invite players, he will wait until they send request to join.
- Tyrant leader - This leader doesnt care what members think, he joins who he wants, kick who he wants, has some strict rules about clan. If you try to change something, you will get kicked.
- Democracy leader - The opposite of the tyrant, this leader will ask members about their opinion, will consult with everyone about some problem, will make a decision that is good for everyone… simply cares about the whole group.
- Cheer leader - This leader is very happy for some reason, will always bring joy to clan, always make fun in clan chat, and be positive. Doesnt have to be in a sucessful clan, he will still make everyone laugh.
- The bad leader - Simply, this leader isnt meant to be leader. Makes big wrong moves, doesnt understand how leadership works…
- The legend - This leader is no longer leader, but players always say he is the best. Usually a very old leader, and made super sucessful clan, years can pass, players will still talk with respect about him, and thats why he is a legend. ( Many of you asked for this type)
Disclaimer : I dont mean to offend anyone, its your problem if you found yourself in negative type.
Feel free to suggest more types, I will add them to list