Ts Best Company Ever!

The post title says all. Ts Best Company Ever. Let us praise Ts for giving us this great game. =)

2 Likes

same

2 Likes

Still in search of irony brackets

5 Likes

16 Likes

Grumpy%20CAT%20Gonna%20Kill%20YOU

8 Likes

(https://media1.tenor.com/images/06249c9709bce843a55b308e07ea7763/tenor.gif?itemid=5945323)

I literally died.

If this isn’t satire I suggest you open your eyes to the hell that this game currently is. It has great potential, but it’s been wasted.

3 Likes

Gacha games that are well known for their extreme and heavy monetization yet it’s more enjoyable than SM

2 Likes

Ehhh… TS? Maybe imo, im more of a Harem or f2p Comp gamer

tyronne-wants-crack_o_2429987

1 Like

id say this iss a joke post but some people are mentally challenged so i wont comment

What do people find funny about me saying “Ts Best Company Ever.” ? Enlighten me please.

If I could ask, how long have you been playing and have known about Tactisoft?

In a nutshell, most of community here isn’t happy about:

• P2W culture
  • Bad drop rates
  • Item inbalance in game
  • Lack of communication from devs

…which complaints have gone large ignored past few years

4 Likes

I don’t think you can draw the line between bad and good.

Did you get addicted to “the game”?

Basically yes, im into that sort of weird stuff

1 Like

so this kid might be highly mistaken im sorry for thinking you had knowledge of the game you play

• On the game’s earliest release , anyone can be a top player as long as one is dedicated enough to grind , and the grind itself isn’t really that bad , it’s hard , sure , but it’s the “require tactics to win” hard , not this current version’s “One man with a stick vs an army of tanks” hard
  • Every single item ingame , in the time when mythical weren’t a thing , can be achieved by everyone , prenium boxes are just a way for lazy people to skip ahead
  • Campaign are designed to encourage people to actually play more to achieve their dream mech .
  • Back then to make a proper mech , you need a combination of both rare/epic/legendary items together in order to make a perfect build , not just slapping every single OPest item on a mech and call it OP
  • The cycle goes like this :
    Physical counter energy due to their low energy consumption and they require bullets instead of energy
    Energy counter heat due to heat’s heavy use on beam weapons which require alot of energy at times
    Heat counter physical because physical require space for both HP and Ammunition , which have their cooling being from low to mediocre
8 Likes

Lol! WindWeaver, even now days, that’s absolutely true about people slapping any op thing without thinking about how it combos in a setup. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

2 Likes