😛

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I would heavily appreciate it if randoms stopped making break off topics covering previously covered points.

It’s not helping in the way people think. If anything it makes getting a response from the devs even harder. Doesn’t help that such points aren’t covered in detail like most would like.

So please, I ask you respectfully to not make more threads on such topics and continue with current ones. (I’ll bloody necro my own just to urge a response from the devs).

7 Likes

Lol

Did I heard my name ?

Why ?

@Bruce0206

2 Likes

But what do I have with this ?

2 Likes
2 Likes

You copied my topic :exclamation:

1 Like

:grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::wink::blush::innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck::kissing_heart::kissing::relaxed::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::yum::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::money_mouth_face::hugs::face_with_hand_over_mouth::shushing_face::thinking::zipper_mouth_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face::expressionless::no_mouth::smirk::unamused::roll_eyes::grimacing::lying_face::relieved::pensive::sleepy::drooling_face::sleeping::mask::face_with_thermometer::face_with_head_bandage::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::sneezing_face::hot_face::cold_face::woozy_face::dizzy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::partying_face::sunglasses::nerd_face::face_with_monocle::confused::worried::slightly_frowning_face::frowning_face::open_mouth::hushed::astonished::flushed::pleading_face::frowning::anguished::fearful::cold_sweat::disappointed_relieved::cry::sob::scream::confounded::persevere::disappointed::sweat::weary::tired_face::yawning_face::triumph::rage::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I know jk and @YGGM was never here lel.

1 Like

Day after day
We still live wonder about what is the meaning of life?
Do you know?
Oh… then I ill ask an easier a question?
Do you want to die?
Of course no!!
But why?
With me, it is just simple things like dream, friend, family,…
And you know what?
2 question might here different but it is same.
Doesn’t those simple things are why we don’t want to DIE!!
WHY WE WANT TO LIVE!!!
DOESN’T THAT… IS THE MEANING OF OUR LIFE!!!
OUR LIFE HAVE DIFFERENT MEANING BUT IN THE CASE THEY ARE SAME LIKE THE 2 QUESTION!!
WE ALL LIVE FOR THE THING WE LIKE THE ONE WE LOVE!!!

-2ab-

1 Like

The life is a test and a prison for a Muslim

Life is a test… yep kinda…but prison?

1 Like

Yes

they seem normal…

1 Like

Well life after death is true life
No tension out there
Relax
But chill

huh?
There is no life after death!!
There is no heaven of hell
No reborn…
JUST EMPTY DARKNESS!!!
Enjoy your damn real life! when you still can!!

1 Like

We will see
We will see

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I don’t that much time lel…

Oh wait… I have homework…