= Memes Thread=

wrong*

>:(

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Your potato is a noodle.

By the way,for ‘‘certain’’ individuals here.

If your ‘‘memes’’ aren’t grammatically correct,make little to no sense or they’re unfunny,they’re not memes.
Get out of here.

yuo aere wrongg
git gout

Wasn’t talking about you.

the wakawakawaka man be smokin some weed.

Heres a better version.

thank you for blessing me with this masterpeace.

35%20AM
Just got this Bunker Blaster, Nice Hybrid weapon

That hurts

Noticed it’s actually MAP ART!

Me: Nothing wrong here, I probably just don’t get it.
3.4 seconds later: hol up

Click 2 time

I am between Pro and Genius, but I am not rich and a “top player”… Maybe I am, but not enough medals to be considered top player.

So u are super normal 3(super saiya 3)

Well, my legacy account, CosmicBuster (formerly Buster2007) actually reached rank 4, but I don’t know who I am in the categories.