Titan Stats Listing (Work in Progress)

This was the idea post

Strategies are fairly dependent on what you own and preferred build type, but what I’d like to solve for people with this thread is the “1st attack will suck because I didn’t pack enough energy and got drained” kinda fight.

Suggested Format
Titan: ie. Antman
Type: Energy, etc.
First Introduced: (Date)
Screenshot of Titan

Hitpoints: HP
Top 1: Stats
Top 2: Stats
Side 1: Stats
Side 2: Stats
Side 3: Stats
Side 4: Stats
Stomp: Stats
Grapple: Stats
Charge: Stats: ie. 300 damage, -15 resist, 2 uses, etc.
Movement:
Abilities: (ie. Teleport/Grapple/Charge)
Vulnerable to Grapple?: Yes/No
Look out for:
Behaviours:
Suggested Strategy:
Example Video:

(Something like that).

Weapon Damage will be rather more intensive to gather due to ranges, though estimates are fine (unless someone is able to datamine this). I think most important information is the Range of the weapon, the heat/energy/cooling/regen damage followed by the resist damage AND whether it has limited shots or can fire if they’re energy-drained.

We can start with just naming these and screenshots then work from there. We will most likely change formatting and the Titan information or layout once we start but I think this would be a great resource for all players!

Annihilator Mark 1 - August 2018

Titan: Annihilator Mark 1

Type: Physical
Date: August 2018
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct58AD6c_lg

Octavious Mark 2 - September 2018

Titan: Octavious Mark 2
Type: Heat
Date: September 2018

Details:
All Weapons no Energy Cost
Top1: 4-9 Range, Low Heat Damage, High ResDrain
Top 2: 4-9 Range, High Heat Damage, Low ResDrain,
Side 1: Range 1-3, High Heat Damage, High Cooling Damage
Side 2: Range 1-3, High Heat Damage, High Cooling Damage

Ant Mech Mark II - January 11 2019

Titan: Ant Mech Mark II
January 11, 2019

Top 1: 4-9 Range + Jump 1, Heat, Cooling, Max Heat, Resistance, Explosive Damage (No Cost)
Top 2: 4-9 Range + Jump 1, Heat, Cooling, Max Heat, Resistance, Explosive Damage (No Cost)
Side1: (Used at 3 Range) High Resdrain (No Cost)
Side2: 1-3 Range+Jump Heat, Cooling, Max Heat, Resistance, Explosive Damage (No Cost)
Side3: 1-3 Range+Jump Heat, Cooling, Max Heat, Resistance, Explosive Damage (No Cost)
Vulnerable to Grapple

Strategy/Thoughts: On Day 1, for me, he started at Range 7. So he is at Range 5 for the second turn and Range 3 for the third turn. I don’t know if starting range is dependent on the day or if it is random for all 3 battles. It seems to me to be dependent on whether it is day1/2/3 and be consistent for all 3 battles of the day.

You might elect to mix in something that does 3-6 range damage - Ultrabright, Dawnblaze, Spartan Carnage(or Frantic Brute) all do resdrain and have multiple uses. No matter what range he starts at these should work fine. You can maybe fancy it up with top weapon+bunkers/magmas with heat/energy builds once you know the starting range.

I see people recommend teleport+falcon(or similar) - but this requires you to use a double teleport, or a move+teleport, once to the corner and then again to the opposite corner once he is beside you, and in my mind 2 moves+falcon is 3 turns is just 1 hit with the falcon instead of 3 hits with something else (for example I prefer 3 sword hits to the 1 falcon after the cumulative resist damage you should have been doing).

(Subjective to Andernut) Heat Cap is more important than HPs - this mech drains a lot of heat cap and cooling with every hit. By my 3rd Battle I just used Claw+Zarkares+1 Plate+1 Res Module and the rest heat modules coupled with infinite use drone and a pair of range 1 weapons (swords).

Titan: Ant Mech Mark III
Type: Energy
Date: January 15, 2019

Top 1: 4-9 Range + Jump 1, En/MaxEn/Regen/ElDmg (No Cost) - No Resist Damage
Top 2: 4-9 Range + Jump 1, En/MaxEn/Regen/ElDmg (No Cost) - No Resist Damage
Side 1: Used at Range 3: High Resdrain (No Cost)
Side 2: 1-3 Range+Jump, En/MaxEn/Regen/Resist/ElDmg ~20% less MaxEn/Regen Damage than Top
Side 3: 1-3 Range+Jump, En/MaxEn/Regen/Resist/ElDmg ~20% less MaxEn/Regen Damage than Top

Vulnerable to Grapple

Strategy/Thoughts: As an energy user I needed regen for my own weapons and to counter the energy damage. I didn’t use any hp plates, Supercharge and 7 Energy Engines coupled with Avenger+Claw as the hps.

On Day 1 it started at Range 7 and moved forward 2 per round.
On Day 2 it started at Range 5 against the far Right Wall.

With Arena Bonuses that was 2402 hps, 980 Energy and 430 Regen. I used a plate the first two matches and ran out of energy the 2nd last round. When I swapped it out for another Energy Engine I ran out of hps the round before I would have run out energy. So it’s a toss up for me.

I was using 148 energy per round and the final round I had (I think) around 230 of 400 energy before I took my turn… a Mass Booster may have worked just slightly better than the 7th Energy Engine had I lasted another round.

Again, a pair of dual-range 1 weapons seems best whatever your mech type.

I’m purposefully leaving the build out so people can experiment and come up with their own best solutions, let me know if you’d like me to post mine.

I got around 9200 with my Energy Mech on Round 3.

!!! EDIT If you don’t have a Supercharge Module, or other Resist Module you will probably want to sub out one (or two) energy modules for hp modules for your first run and see whether you die from lack of energy or lack of hps. (Running out of energy will also faster deplete your hps of course even if you use energy-free weapons)!!!

Also - I’m looking for stats on maxed versions, players in clans which fight weaker versions we’ll just have to see if we have a rule of thumb for these types such as 3* = 50% weaker etc.

Again, I’ll use spoiler tags and nice formatting in the main post when we have more information to compile.

I’ll go through the forum history when I’m back at work next week rather than using my week-end for it. Where this will be quite useful is as a template for sharing information when new Titans once we iron out details.

Some Examples:

Name: Annihilator Mark 1
Type: Physical

Date: August 2018
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct58AD6c_lg

Titan: Octavious Mark 2
Date: September 2018

Details:
All Weapons no Energy Cost
Top1: 4-9 Range, Low Heat Damage, High ResDrain
Top 2: 4-9 Range, High Heat Damage, Low ResDrain,
Side 1: Range 1-3, High Heat Damage, High Cooling Damage
Side 2: Range 1-3, High Heat Damage, High Cooling Damage

Titan: Ant Mech Mark II
January 11, 2019

Top 1: 4-9 Range + Jump 1, Heat, Cooling, Max Heat, Resistance, Explosive Damage (No Cost)
Top 2: 4-9 Range + Jump 1, Heat, Cooling, Max Heat, Resistance, Explosive Damage (No Cost)
Side1: (Used at 3 Range) High Resdrain (No Cost)
Side2: 1-3 Range+Jump Heat, Cooling, Max Heat, Resistance, Explosive Damage (No Cost)
Side3: 1-3 Range+Jump Heat, Cooling, Max Heat, Resistance, Explosive Damage (No Cost)
Vulnerable to Grapple

Strategy/Thoughts: On Day 1, for me, he started at Range 7. So he is at Range 5 for the second turn and Range 3 for the third turn. I don’t know if starting range is dependent on the day or if it is random for all 3 battles. It seems to me to be dependent on whether it is day1/2/3 and be consistent for all 3 battles of the day.

You might elect to mix in something that does 3-6 range damage - Ultrabright, Dawnblaze, Spartan Carnage(or Frantic Brute) all do resdrain and have multiple uses. No matter what range he starts at these should work fine. You can maybe fancy it up with top weapon+bunkers/magmas with heat/energy builds once you know the starting range.

I see people recommend teleport+falcon(or similar) - but this requires you to use a double teleport, or a move+teleport, once to the corner and then again to the opposite corner once he is beside you, and in my mind 2 moves+falcon is 3 turns is just 1 hit with the falcon instead of 3 hits with something else (for example I prefer 3 sword hits to the 1 falcon after the cumulative resist damage you should have been doing).

(Subjective to Andernut) Heat Cap is more important than HPs - this mech drains a lot of heat cap and cooling with every hit. By my 3rd Battle I just used Claw+Zarkares+1 Plate+1 Res Module and the rest heat modules coupled with infinite use drone and a pair of range 1 weapons (swords).

Amazing work, much appreciated.

Thank you for stats @Andernut .

Titan: Ant Mech Mark III
Type: Energy
Date: January 15, 2019

Top 1: 4-9 Range + Jump 1, En/MaxEn/Regen/ElDmg (No Cost) - No Resist Damage
Top 2: 4-9 Range + Jump 1, En/MaxEn/Regen/ElDmg (No Cost) - No Resist Damage
Side 1: Used at Range 3: High Resdrain (No Cost)
Side 2: 1-3 Range+Jump, En/MaxEn/Regen/Resist/ElDmg ~20% less MaxEn/Regen Damage than Top
Side 3: 1-3 Range+Jump, En/MaxEn/Regen/Resist/ElDmg ~20% less MaxEn/Regen Damage than Top

Vulnerable to Grapple

Strategy/Thoughts: As an energy user I needed regen for my own weapons and to counter the energy damage. I didn’t use any hp plates, Supercharge and 7 Energy Engines coupled with Avenger+Claw as the hps.

On Day 1 it started at Range 7 and moved forward 2 per round.
On Day 2 it started at Range 5 against the far Right Wall.

With Arena Bonuses that was 2402 hps, 980 Energy and 430 Regen. I used a plate the first two matches and ran out of energy the 2nd last round. When I swapped it out for another Energy Engine I ran out of hps the round before I would have run out energy. So it’s a toss up for me.

I was using 148 energy per round and the final round I had (I think) around 230 of 400 energy before I took my turn… a Mass Booster may have worked just slightly better than the 7th Energy Engine had I lasted another round.

Again, a pair of dual-range 1 weapons seems best whatever your mech type.

I’m purposefully leaving the build out so people can experiment and come up with their own best solutions, let me know if you’d like me to post mine.

I got around 9200 with my Energy Mech on Round 3.

!!! EDIT If you don’t have a Supercharge Module, or other Resist Module you will probably want to sub out one (or two) energy modules for hp modules for your first run and see whether you die from lack of energy or lack of hps. (Running out of energy will also faster deplete your hps of course even if you use energy-free weapons)!!!

Good intel … Thank you @Andernut !

Top1+Top2 Combined: -84 MaxEn, -42 Regen, No Resist Damage
Side1: -77 Resist Damage
Side2+Side3 Combined: -70 MaxEn, -34 Regen, -26 Resist

I assume that Top1/Top2 and Side2/Side3 are Clones of eachother for damage, but I don’t know for sure so I put combined for a round. I do know that Side3 did 105 Energy Damage, and assume that combined they are 210 Energy Damage for the round.