Thoughts on Heat mechs

Hey.
This topic is just to get an idea of what people think about heat mechs in the game, so I can perhaps make another related topic.

So, what is your stance on heat mechs of the game?

• They are balanced
  • They need nerfing
  • They need buffing

0 voters

Thanks for participating!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t necessarily say they need buffing across the board, but certain items certainly could use a buff or weight change, or something similar. I think also if EMP/Claw get a nerf that could help heat as well. Also would say depends on the mech. There are some killer energy free heat mechs out there but I do think the freemium items could use a boost.

4 Likes

I think a weight reduction and increase in heat in damage heat weapons might help

2 Likes

Give Vandal 2 uses :joy:

5 Likes

Might not actually be that bad

They overheat you 10/10

They need buff my lord.
I have my precius heat mech who is not strong enough.

BUFF THE HEATS

2 Likes

I love the heats!..

1 Like

Ty.

1 Like

Egyptian Queen Ty was the Great Royal Wife of King Amenhotep III and mother of King Akhnaton, XVIII d.

She was noted for his ability for diplomacy.

2 Likes

Oh god i have summoned Egypt.

Anyways…yeah buff the heat or Jerry will be sad af

2 Likes

Heat mechs deserve a warm hug…

5 Likes

They deserve a heat love.

1 Like

:joy:

2 Likes

Yes finally people are here to make devs to give some love to heat mechs

Powerful for those who master and improve their use, but do not resist the good physical mechs.

@bestplayerintheworld @Skiller-Legendary @Misfit @W.P.O.T.W @lordgorgon @rrr

So, you all voted that heat is balanced. In respect for your choice, can you please explain why you picked that? Im trying to see all sides of the issue here.

1 Like

Heat boilers are long gone, thats because they just dont pack enough dps.
Heat dps on another hand can be considered the unicorn atm. Dual/triple magma + single/dual desolation being energy free, they can go against anything, only having problems with hp monster phys builds.

2 Likes

Can I ask what dps is?

Dmg. Dps goes for damage per second. Widely used in shooting games.
Here dmg is preferable. Habits

1 Like