This is very. VERY triggering

WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY INVENTORY IS FULL, THERE ARE CLEARLY MORE SPACES IN THE INVENTORY!
13%20AM
WHAT DO YOU MEAN SM?!?!?

2 Likes

You have more items but are not in places where you selected.

My grammar is so terrible.

1 Like

Wut

I knew it.

I can’t explain.

1 Like

Soo i suggest that this happened.

I circled the wepon slots for an example

lemme show ya…
save%20me
what yoyo means is you have items already on you mech… that also counts as inventory space, but doesn’t show up in the spaces in the workshop.

1 Like

You are looking only on a part of your items. Look into upgrade, there you see every item you have.

2 Likes

Theoretically you could have for example only 255 torsos and legs.
So to cover this possibility the game shows 255 spaces for the inventory section of torsos and legs.
The same is the case for all other sections.
But your actual inventory capactiy is only 255 spaces for ALL items = torsos, legs, side weapons, top weapons, modules and utility items (hook, charge, teleporter, shield and drone).
So while it shows 255 spaces in each inventory section your items filling up those 255 spaces are divided into their individual sections.
That is why you see those seemingly empty spaces which are actually filled with items from other inventory sections and will not be shown in the section you currently have selected.

1 Like

Can we not use “triggering” as a synonym for “upsetting”? A “trigger” is a thing that has a precise definition in psychological practice (roughly “some sense data that causes someone to involuntarily access a memory tape, potetially a traumatic one”). I don’t like how “jerks on the internet” (not saying the OP is one, sometimes these things travel via osmosis) have worked to erode the utility of a perfectly useful and specific psychological term.

1 Like

The picture was taken FROM the upgrade screen.

It’s just a visual discontinuity, count your spaces and add all the items from your mechs, it’ll add up most likely.
You are NOT “triggered”, you are just annoyed.

1 Like

Simply he’s just gobsmacked by a HUGE freakin GOB…

2 Likes

You forgot one thing:
The items you put on your mechs will not show up even in the upgrade screen.
But those items still count as part of your inventory.
The empty spaces in the upgrade menu are as such the items equipped on your mechs.

1 Like

it’s normal viper :slight_smile:

the picture is clearly a prank

he could have pressed the down button but not shown it

It is not a prank bruh

Yeah, that’s happened to me all the time, it’s not a prank

hmmmm
very well then