This is not fair

Dude it’s bloody legs, they literally will not kill you if you don’t get pulled or stay close. Ffs, stop complaining and actually get good with fights. This shit isn’t going to change if you continue running leg shit.

completely off the rails atm

back at rank 12 again

hate to say it but transcendent has a point, with the amount of health that you have you shouldn’t be affected much

no i got heated up and fought 5 heaters after that

Rework your build. Just from this pic alone I can see a bunch of things you don’t need.

Those legs give less health, tho
it is a fair trade-off

thats my old mech my new one is better

Then why in the bloody hell are you complaining when you have a supposedly BETTER mech???

justice really exists … it is VERY OBVIOUS THAT THIS GAME IS JUST FOR THAT IT IS PLAIN TO PLAY PVP WHY IT WILL ALWAYS FIND PEOPLE OF ITS LEVEL

look at my heat

its horrible

You can definitely get a ton more and max your boosters/engines out.

These are mine for my main (WIP)

mine isn’t the typical heat one since I am running three plates, that and maxing things out. So I’ll be one less engine soon enough. But this should give you an idea of how to set your shit up.

yea that was the problem with me… I wasn’t used to transforming my modules, but I got into that habit problem is I don’t get modules from boxes…but lets not talk about me

Screenshot_214

(there’s more but honestly screw screen shotting them all).

I used a ton for myth fod. But I seriously would trade the luck I have for getting so many of these for a bloody mb, reck or something decent. Ffs

i suck i guess i am talking to a pro

never mind

What’s wrong with the photo aye?

bro…you have more HP than your opponent you could easily beat ###tard

the mechs a rank 9 are very hard to beat