The worst type of smurf

im recently fine with the multiple weapon type smurfs but these are just obnoxiously annoying , they are suppose to be skull ranks , not this ,maxed modules , maxed weaponns, maxed mechs and they decide to stay in low ranks on purpose instead of moving on

1 Like

Don’t add more keep your modules more modules less weapons

Some people still don’t know anything

you seem to dont really understand the huge difference between a maxed myth mech with maxed modules smurf and a lower ranker player i bet

1 Like

you are in rank 6 smh

I thought smurfs are the ones with two or three kind of weapons in one mech.

1 Like

That’s one kind, these guys are another.

1 Like

Can you guys stop sending these…these topics aren’t the goal to blame.

Can we stop that “smurf” nonsense?

You all will end up bringing Gargamel to the forum.

5 Likes

The first mech wasn’t much of a hybrid…
they don’t have any other weapon that can push enemies further back.
So that’s considered strategy,
so not really a smurf…
Second mech not sure since I don’t see anything wrong with it unless the grenade launcher there is terror cry and not last words.

As if this wasn’t already the case with 90% of topics/posts here.

1 Like

where are the smurfs?

The smurf meant here is that these mechs are supposed to be on rank 3 , rank 2 battles , not rank 6 battles

1 Like

those are not smurfs
i call my smurf expert
he is a smurf detector
@L4K3

those are smurfs?

1 Like

Except the third one…

Smurfing meaning that they use mechs that are obviously stronger than you to fight in the lower ranks , these mechs’s modules and weapons are all maxed meaning that they are supposed to be skull rank ladder battles , not hanging around in the rank 6 , rank 5 battles

Yes,and here we have two species!

The Loco dude is the first species of this mutant race,the one that weilds more weapon types,also the one that puts a phys weapon on any build.This is a common species of smurf.Energy build with low-moderate energy (even so,too low for a competitive energy),moderate heat,moderate hp.The all-rounder of hell smurf!

The other ones are straight builds but de-ranked.

I could smell there were smurfs from a mile!

2 Likes

thanks for proving that im right
Aswang_MSA_chu

1 Like