The Tournament isn't over!When will it end?

So it’s been the longest tournament whe have played so far.
It has spaned over 9 days. With the ranking being hacked, and showing Shiro on 1st since Kig facked up the ranking.
When will this be solved?

Hi, I am here to reply on the developers’ behalf! (not really)

“soon”

you recive a leg of a cat named Shiro…on behalf of our comunity.

I’m pretty sure “hacked” is an overstatement… more than likely it’s a simple glitch. After all, if someone really gained access to Tacticsoft’s systems, I’d think they’d have better things to do than just freeze a leaderboard. :slight_smile:

@Sarah247

do trust me, they have acces to alot of their stuff. Including our personal data.
They only had to glitch the ranking. Unfortunatly he facked up the timeframe, and he doesnt know the codes for changing it back.
Now do be a dear and retrive my close and silenced topics, so that i dont have to reopen them.
Thank you

I’m not entirely sure if people even understand the terms being thrown around here. Finding “codes” for changing a “timeframe”? Using “farming bots” to edit “server memory”? :confused:

If they really “hacked” into the rankings then why don’t they just give themselves medals? Why would they take the long way around if they have such access to the systems?

If they really “hacked” into our personal data then how come there hasn’t been a wave of top-ranked players’ or administrators’ accounts being compromised?

Not to mention no company would store sensitive information in plaintext like that… the amount of time it’d take to break a properly hashed and salted entry is longer than the expected lifespan of the universe.

I’m fairly certain that if someone were smart enough and good enough at coding to “hack” into Tacticsoft’s systems, then they’d be more than capable of fixing a leaderboard. :slight_smile:

But either way, Sarah should be on soon to officially respond.

I think i get it what this person said because i know some good computer stuff
I just want u to use your logic lol why will a hacker give him a medal in first place if he just want to give him a medal he can do it and sit around doing nothing but hacker wants to play and dominate with ruthlessness and snatch things from people thats why they are not giving themselves medal which i think they can give themself but they want to kill ppl and show their superiority and dominance thats why they will never give themself medal. Im tired of this stuff nobody wants to play in a hacking environment anymore

Bell, if that’s the case, then why don’t they just edit all of their weapons to make them overpowered? I don’t see anyone walking around with 10,000 HP and 1,000 dmg weapons.

In fact, if they have “complete access” as you say, why aren’t they currently busy withdrawing millions of dollars using people’s bank details, since apparently that information is stored in plaintext…?

I don’t think anyone disagrees with you here that the game needs some fixes. Heck, I even took a break from the game because back then co-piloting was a serious unaddressed issue.

But people can’t just go around throwing everything they don’t like or understand under the umbrella of “hack”. By all accounts and definitions, that simply isn’t what hacking is. :slight_smile:

Aperently you lack the comprehension of the situation.
And your ideea of hackers is limited to movie scenarios.
We did get the taste of what you descriebed in the form of Zion, and his OP mech, withc defied the weight limit.
But atm we are dealing with what i belive little hackers, that just enjoy testing the waters.
See what they can get, what they can make, fish for credentials.
And personal data is stored in encripted files.
Those take some time to decript, and after that, cloneing some credit cards, etc etc.
It is a lenghtly project, takes about 1 or 2 months.
Regarding the walking around 10000 hp 1000 dmg weapon, that requiers making a new weapon.
Cause changing the parameters of an item can only be done in the development department.
And if you change for example a neddle to deal 200 dmg… all the needles will deal 200 dmg.
Please refrain from further coment on this topic, unless you want to actualy help out, not just make assumtions.
I have and can still provide more proof, if you didnt close all the topics related to these hackers.

Fluffeh is a tech savvy guy and you’re like 10 chill out.[quote=“El_Metre, post:10, topic:3607”]
cloneing some credit cards
[/quote]

wtf :smiley:

Its not hack meh, and dont cheat.
One guy send link to skype supermechs.com/tools, then one next guy share this link to game chat.
Any one can edit items if open this link.
So its more lools like dev error.

What is this nonsense?

Now its gonna come up that Kig isnt hacker, and that we all are fools who chase the wind.

One to two months to crack bank encryption? I’m really sorry, but that’s not how it works. Not at all. Stuff like passwords aren’t encrypted either, but hashed and salted, meaning that they are NEVER stored in the database in the first place. Gaining access to the database would mean NOTHING.

Please ask any professional programmer to check your statements, because I assure you, noone worth their salt will agree with what you are saying. Neither could a “hacker” have gained “complete access to the systems”, yet be incompetent enough to not know how to call a new instance of a weapon.

You are right on one thing, however. I will stop commenting on this thread now, because it is clear to me that nothing I say, no matter how right or wrong, will get through to you, and this is best left to one of the actual developers. :slight_smile:

Aperently you continue to talk about hackers as programers.
There is a big diference, the criminal intention behind it.
But whatever, you want to have the glory of knowing about data encription and database protocols.
i’ll make you an educated bet, how about you hand over your full name, and birthday, complete adress and phone number, and email account, no password needed, and i will see what i can do with those.I just happen to have some friends that can work with those. This is your ignorance and ego talking.

ima join this club too but seriously… [quote=“El_Metre, post:16, topic:3607”]
Aperently you continue to talk about hackers as programers.
There is a big diference, the criminal intention behind it.
[/quote]

Really?

Again i see you on a topic you are clueless about.
You are a fanboy that just follows the educated ones of the forum, like a little puppy aproving and spaming when you can.
What information, solution have u brought lately?
On any of the topics i find you, you just talk nonsens and provoke people.
Get you little furry azz out of my sight, befor i slap u silly, little frog.

uhhhh ok mate gonna have to leave the not posting club :\

This is probably the most retarded thing I’ve heard someone say ever lol. A simple explanation of what fluffy is trying to say is that THEY DON’T EVEN HAVE YOUR INFO STORED.[quote=“El_Metre, post:16, topic:3607”]
i’ll make you an educated bet, how about you hand over your full name, and birthday, complete adress and phone number, and email account, no password needed, and i will see what i can do with those.I just happen to have some friends that can work with those. This is your ignorance and ego talking.
[/quote]

edit: was asked to remove my info by a mod sorry <3

I’m having fun triggering you SM forum kids who take things way to seriously and blow everything way out of proportion. This topic is just doing the same thing that happened yesterday with http://community.tacticsoft.net/t/we-wont-be-silent/3558/130 and every other time something doesn’t go your way. Just stop complaining about every little unfair thing on the forums with a piss pour attitude and when anyone with common sense comes in you babble about how you’ll slap me because im a furry little frog :frog:

And this, my friends ,is the resson why all thigs go to CENSORED, the birthplace of this CENSORED little frog.
When you have little ponnies like this one handle your forum, and talk on the behalf of BD Maintain my wood Team, this is what happens.
A clear example of underpaid monkey, that finished his pourage and started descovering that fingers can be used to type insted of scratching your azz.
Little frogy here is the clear example of what happens when you stop giving bannanas to monkeys, they turn into frogys that jump.
Now jump little one jump… of a building to save the world.
@Fluxeon, @Wepwawet
I give credit ti Flushy for finding out the truth about the team.

Omg youre really mad man. Insulting others its not good way to commodity for a person’s status! Ik ur clan down to top 2 and u have bad days. But do not bark at innocent people. He did nothing wrong to you.
Have fun :smile: