The time has come. #SMreloaded is LIVE!

Pilots! #SMreloaded is live!
Play, Get Awesome New Items, Level Up, Defeat Bosses and
COLOR YOUR MECHS!!
Then give us your feedback in this thread.
The team is reading every comment and excited to hear what you have to say.

8 Likes

Finallly color kits here.

3 Likes

Looks Good
But I had 3 mechs at 4, 5, 6 and these are locked
Are they still alive? , they were my best ones :cry:

2 Likes

IT it s a facking scam… a fully fused 600k mythical is worth 6k in the boost menu!!!
WTF is This?
The mythicals that we had, the ones that had 600k fussion in them…are facking worthless, the count for nothing now!!!
This is a facking scam… a rip off.

11 Likes

@TheDevil They’re there.
We’ll look into a solution that will unequip these items so they’ll be back in your workshop.

2 Likes

Where’s the Black Color

5 Likes

COLOR KITSSSSSSSS

I have been waiting over 200 days for this!

Happy days and jubilation!

3 Likes

We cant use the old items to transform the new ones?
All they are good for is to fuel the new ones, at a rate of 10% of their power?
The fack is this… you scamed the old player…
BRAVO, you certainly showed us… what a facking scam.

12 Likes

this is a good one… never have i expected such a thing…
Legacy items can’t be used to transform new items!!!
BRAVOS, that means all our items are useless…
All the fussion, all the time and money we spend on this!!!

6 Likes

You can fuse them into the newer items you get from the boxes.

2 Likes

yeah i know… but look at what a 600k item gets u in new boost… 15k.
That is sheet.
And you have to find new ones so you can transform them.

5 Likes

Good Thing I saved up my power kits

2 Likes

how do I transform my new stuff?

2 Likes

Fuse it to the max level, and if transformation is available, it will allow you to transform it.

3 Likes

Im lost in this game. I dont know what should I fuse and what not. Also, 700/125??? How am I supposed to throw away my items that I collected for years???

2 Likes

Okay so I’ve been playing this for a few hours now and here are my first thoughts;

Firstly the boosting prices are just too high, coupled with the cost of transforming the items into the next tier breaks the game if you ask me. The transformation prices as they are on their own would not be too bad however, but the boosting prices need to either be removed entirely or lowered drastically.

Secondly, while I am glad to see colour kits return, it makes no sense to have them differ in price. The prices of the colour kits should be the same. Red and White especially!

The sprites I’m happy to report are god-tier, I especially like the remixes of the ones before this update. Out of them I did see an error with one in particular, the legendary version of the Nightmare torso where part of the front panel seems to be transparent for some reason. I assume this error also appears on it’s physical and electric equivalents as well but can’t confirm.

5 Likes

I rate new update 0/10
Literally, you messed big time! Please press the SMunloaded button now…

3 Likes

Good for you… 7500 items here. 7500 piece of sh*t items now :slight_smile:
I had 150million sm (worth 15mil now) and I bought 70 premium boxes. Took me like 10 max fused items to fuse a legendary torso to the max. And after that I needed 5 NEW SYSTEM legendary item to transform it to a mythical WITHOUT ANY FUSION. Can’t use the old legendaries to transform them into myths (which i have thousands) but the new ones. So now I have one new system mythical item and no more legendary item to transorm into a myth.
My 150milion sm worth 15 million coin now. I used 10 million to buy the 70 boxes… which worth 10 000 tokens. So 10 000 tokens for JUST to transform ithem into a myth. And I’d needed more if I don’t have fully fused items from the previous system.

Im done…who wanna buy my acc? lol

6 Likes

I’d rather be top 50 with my old mechs then top 6 with new game…

2 Likes