The old GODZILLA

for those who have forgotten who i am i am GODZILLA one of the old players of super mechs ive been retired for a long time i used to dominate my competition and was once a great clan leader not to mention im pretty chill and i like to help people keep that in mind that’s all u need to know about me

8 Likes

I remember we were in Optimus Prime’s clan before. It was top 3 for few weeks.

2 Likes

This should be an return bruh moment.
Welcome back anyways.

1 Like

Pavic my old friend i remember u but u see i was never in his clan ive been retired for 3 years so i have not been on but i am happy to see u are still around

1 Like

You sure? Either my memory is messing with me or someone had same name.

2 Likes

People have copied my name over the years to try to become me but all have failed in their efforts im the GODZILLA who only made GODZILLA clans back in the day

I’m fukin confused about people who just names themselfs godzilla.
Jesus Christ there’s hella a lot of G fans these days.

2 Likes

Indeed yoyo but only the ogs remember who i am like manolis and mechzilla

Too bad for mano,he abouta quit lmfao.
Oh and Mechy is still here don’t worry.

2 Likes

i heard about mano quiting i have discord to keep in contact with alot of super mech pros im glad u and mechzilla are still here its good to see old faces again

1 Like

Wow, legacy get up from grave :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Weko can’t remember things longer than 3days! :joy::ok_hand: (Weko is very good at english)

2 Likes

How you good at English when you not remember English more than 3 days :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

This is the real Godzilla. The others are all fake. The one in HTK is aka Giena.

1 Like

Are you the dude that ran Old Top Players clan around 2yrs ago?

1 Like

Do I know you? I knew a Godzilla on discord but I don’t know if it’s you.

1 Like

Hmm… Well the Godzilla I knew might or might not be you. To prove you are the one I know, PM me, we will see base on your response.

1 Like

Welcome back! I’m a new/old guy. New to the forums and a old legacy player XD my in game name is the same as you see here. But you might remember me as ThunderStorm. Lol, if not that’s ok. But anyways welcome back

1 Like

Ah my brother in arms im so happy to see u have not forgotten me mechzilla im happy your still around

1 Like

U are correct my friend