The mighty GODZILLA retiring from super mechs very soon

hello everyone i have something to tell alot of u, i will soon be leaving super mechs for good 8 years of playing this game is making me bored alot, i just watned to say when i retire im going to miss every single one of u espically my top player friends and my closer friends, the big lizard is getting to old to run lol, but i thought all of u should know that my reign of terror n destruciton in super mechs will be over soon…it hurts me saying this cause i might cry from missing all of u good people including my closest friends on the day i retire i will make anotehr post about it, i want everyone to remember me and maybe try to help me geta medal before i retire thank u for listening everyone ima miss yall when i retire have a great day eevryone

I highly wonder who these people are…

if u want me to name some names then i can it doesnt matter

Also can you explain this to me?

i understand hhmm; godzilla is retiring ; may be you are planning for a comeback as galactus/tyrannocerous etc

Pics Or It will not happen :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

It appeared in 2012 and I am playing since december 2012 , Register in June 2013

I remember it being around for almost 8 years , it was previously a mini game in Battledawn known as Battlemech , not sure about the name , but pretty sure i remember playing it as a mini game on battledawn.
http://battlemechs.net/

Nvm , found the link while writing this post. :smiley:

That’s called BattleMechs not SuperMechs

Battlemech is the ape and supermech is the human , no ape no human

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

actually it is budy theres the beta versiona nd battle mechs before it was named super mechs look it up kid

Poor zilla he is old… and will die soon. U will be remembered </3

Best topic ever

@GODZILLA
If u lay eggs before u die can i raise the hatchlings?

Who is ur age?
@GODZILLA

read my profile it tells u my age

yes dead inside u can indeed

I will take good care of the babies.

En paz descanse godzilla, salve godzilla