cons: none
Make this your profile piture to join.
LG.gif
Anyways,
Noobs.

Thanks, LG

3 Likes

@lordgorgon

Impersonating is clearly against forum rules … for further informations, please ask a moderator @Darkstare :exclamation:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Ok i guess you dont need you fans then if you are not fine with this

2 Likes

It’s not impersonation if everyone clearly knows it’s not them. You might not have a great sense of humour but this is clearly not against the rules.

5 Likes

Besty, you have your own army though

4 Likes

My last words about …

• impersonating is clearly against the forum rules

… not all and everything can be excused with “just a joke” :exclamation:

This (signing in other names is not just only against forum rules, also against a lot other irl rules as well) …

:wink:

I want to assume you got these from stupid discord mods… from other servers

3 Likes

If Impersonation is against rules then i can snap the fake Unkept Darkness on discord

2 Likes

I can also Snap @Fears_Curse into here as well

1 Like

Impersonation of the Administration or Moderation team is against the rules. Direct quote from the rules.

6 Likes

Uh, Best? You do realise this is a joke? Clearly you haven’t seen what’s happening on forums as of late. Well, let me clarify for you. Many people have taken on other people’s profile pictures lately, such as rc1. Even you have obtained a following, who I think are doing it to spite you. But this is only in good fun, and clearly, it is not Lord Gorgon who wrote the message.

Anyone who can read would see the username of the writer, so what harm does it do? Jeez mate, why do you have to write against everyone?

3 Likes

Im ok with it Besty, Friedstairs is a friend and bears no ill intwntions.

3 Likes

Yes as you can see gordlorgon is fine with the fact that I am me, gordlorgon

2 Likes